Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Manny slipped more than Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if pacquiao gives marquez his space and lets him fient the sht outt him again it will be another close fight until pacquiao explodes on marquez late like he did in the third fight

pacquiao when he throws he lands, marquez isn't exactly elusive, his main defense is his legs with the occasional parry or weave, potshots are like his kryptonite at this age in his career, why mayweather beat the sht outta him and pacquiao couldn't miss with the straight left, but he seems to have manny's jab-cross well read into

i think they are both fairly past it, but with the contrast in styles that leaves no one at a real disadvantage, it will just be the one that adapts more and shows the better progress in unpuzzling the other
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-04-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Marquez already beat Pac, I don't care what those "official" cards say.
      I agree completely. It kinda pisses me off when people say, "ohh will JMM finally beat Pacquiao?", when he's already beaten him twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
        if pacquiao gives marquez his space and lets him fient the sht outt him again it will be another close fight until pacquiao explodes on marquez late like he did in the third fight

pacquiao when he throws he lands, marquez isn't exactly elusive, his main defense is his legs with the occasional parry or weave, potshots are like his kryptonite at this age in his career, why mayweather beat the sht outta him and pacquiao couldn't miss with the straight left, but he seems to have manny's jab-cross well read into

i think they are both fairly past it, but with the contrast in styles that leaves no one at a real disadvantage, it will just be the one that adapts more and shows the better progress in unpuzzling the other
        lol what fight were you watching? Marquez took his foot of the gas for the those last rounds a bit, but he was still outboxing the crap out of him. I must have missed this great "explosion" Manny had in the later rounds according to you.

Comment

ohh will JMM finally beat Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            lol what fight were you watching? Marquez took his foot of the gas for the those last rounds a bit, but he was still outboxing the crap out of him. I must have missed this great "explosion" Manny had in the later rounds according to you.
            well what can i tell your stupid ass besides, "go watch the fight"?

if you didn't see it, it's cuz you didn't see it, probabley didn't see marquez get staggered in the 11th either, from round 9 pacquiao had the momentum in that fight, so marquez fought for 4 rounds and shut off, w/e, in the end of those rounds where he landed those big shots he'd eat his share of punishment as pacquiao got more aggressive and he ran away

marquez in all the fights has swept the middle rounds, and pacquiao comes back in the rest after being woken up, in the other fights marquez came back in the 11th or 12th tho, 12 in the first, 11th in the second? can't remember, but it's usually more or less a sweep for manny(although his rounds aren't usually as clear as marquez's) from the 8-9 on
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-04-2012, 07:50 AM.

Comment

he hasnt slipped too much, maybe his stamina and mostly hunger, just his opponents since magarito have been boxing instead of trading with him. any good fighter who choose to box will look good vs pacman, cus he cant cut ring off to save his life.

watch pac vs cotto , first few rounds when cotto wanted to box, pacman cudnt get near him, then he went mano a mano and ****ed up.

mosley decided to box/run after realising he cant trade with pacman, pacman cuddnt do ****.

bradley same.

Comment

no doubt..marquez looked better than ever in his last fight...so i dont know how he has slowed down...he's looking more like bhop now kicking ass despite his old age

i feel it will be another close fight with marquez getting the decision ..

Comment

JMM has a better PED's coach

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    One thing people dont realize with Pac is he fights big name, after big name, he couldnt get away with fighting some of the people JMM fights. All is forgiven with JMM if he fights Pac and gives him a competitive fight, people dont seem to be so up to date with who JMM fights.

But Pac is so busy with other things and with Roachs parkinsons, i dont think Pac is as close to his prime he probably slipped more than JMM.
                    maybe bc his fights arent in ppv all the time you fcking ******?

Comment

Loving the pre-excuses. If Marquez schools Pac again it won't be because Pac was not motivated or focus, the new excuse because Pac is old now. Marquez only beat Pac because he waited for him to get old

Comment

Working...
                      X