Jermaine Taylor will fight on!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Taylor will fight on!!!!

This is from his twitter page...

"about the super six 6 tournament, yes im still apart of it and still have been training very hard for future fights"

I'm happy for him and more importantly, this means no Allan Green on my TV!!!

Jermaine's got some serious stones, and I'd give him a good chance of beating either of the two Andre's.

Comment

Doesn't Allan Green stare at his opponents feet probably trying to check out they way they position they set their feet. Or was that only against Miranda for some reason...

Comment

Jermaine's got some serious stones, and I'd give him a good chance of beating either of the two Andre's.
        i also give him a good chance of ending up in a coma or paralyzed if he keeps fighting.

Comment

He beats both andres imo

Comment

Damn Jermain, just damn!

Comment

LOL @ people still thinking Jermain can beat ANYONE in the tourney..
              All he is going to do is embarrass himself and risk his health even further.
              He needs to hang his gloves up.. He has tools but his ring IQ is lower than a midget on his knees and his stamina is crap. Greene would murder Jermain right now along with Miranda and any other B fighter with power. Jermain is shot and mentally done.. The only reason he is continuing is because of the money..
              He already stutters, lord knows what he is gonna sound like if he fights Kessler or Ward, or even Froch again

Comment

Props to Jermain Taylor.. That dude has heart!

Comment

damn.....he better hope to take out opponent in the 11th. the 12th round for him is just all wrong.

Props to him though. But if gets KO'd again, Id look for retirement or a long break.

Anyone know when he's fighting next?

Comment

I'm not sure if that's a good idea, he suffered a nasty concussion against Abraham, once a person suffers 1 concussion it's easier to suffer another one. Guy has a lot of heart though.

Comment

Working...
                    X