Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Morales get same punishment as Berto/Peterson or worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canceling the fight and having to sit for 6 months to a year to clear up the mess is alright.

There probably should be a better example set so there is an actual deterrent but that needs to be sorted out as boxing has a terrible track record with such things, so I have no real issue with Morales getting the same treatment as those appear to be the rules of the game.

That doesn't change the fact that they need to change going forward, but that should be established first, rather than a piece meal approach like now.

Comment

Guess the fight is still on and the 2nd was negative. Reminds me of Salido.

Comment

3rd test he failed tests given on the 4th and 10th of October and the only reason the fight is going on is because Garcia wants his million bucks~

Which is the big issue with testing in boxing, a guy will pretty much always want his money, you can't call off a fight without it hurting both guys~

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...t-erik-morales
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-20-2012, 03:23 PM. Reason: changed 6th for 4th for accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          3rd test he failed tests given on the 6th and 10th of October and the only reason the fight is going on is because Garcia wants his million bucks~

Which is the big issue with testing in boxing, a guy will pretty much always want his money, you can't call off a fight without it hurting both guys~
          Say huh?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Say huh?!?!
            Read the link~ or is ESPN and Rafael not reliable enough for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Read the link~ or is ESPN and Rafael not reliable enough for you.
              I didn't see the link. You must of edited after I commented or during.

Comment

There should be no punishment whatsoever.

PED use is the next step in achieving athletic perfection and the very essence of human evolution.

Wake up earthlings, and stop demonizing ped use for your own self righteous indignation.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  This fight shouldn't happen.

Peterson and Berto's fights where also stopped. So equal treatment.

Comment

Peterson and Berto got their fights canceled..Morales get to fight like nothing happened..and ya'll are screaming racism?

Comment

Working...
                    X