No announcement yet.

Toney weighed 248 but he looked Fc'N jacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

He looks like he ate a whole turkey on his way to the ring....

Comment

He should gain another 12 pounds for the sake of winning a fight 100 pounds north of his original division.

Comment

didn't see the fight, know nothing about it, but can safely say Toney is completely shot, I mean completely. Infact he is so completely shot that I wouldn't be surprised if that shell of a fighter going around calling himself Roy Jones Jnr whopped him again if they had that rematch Toney has been after for years.

Comment

Hard to believe this greaseball used to fight at MW...

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Didn't Toney complain about having Thryoid and Low testosterone medical issues?
              Maybe he got some treatment ? which would likely be HRT (hormone replacement therapy)....a nice loop hole that will probably see him with the endocrine of a 21 year old lol
              no **** doctors and tv pushing steroids now.

Comment

Damn, what an athlete. He could bully Wlad around the ring with that sort of muscle on him.

Seriously, to put on that amount of weight he must not have trained at all. Probably just got out of bed, ate a sandwich and had a fight. He's an ATG as it is but if his work ethic matched his talent he'd be up with the very best.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  no **** doctors and tv pushing steroids now.
                  i forget how awful the Calzaghe vs Manfredo stoppage is sometimes. Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah, Toney is a fat sack of ****. Time to hang em up.

Comment

TS never came back..

Comment

LMAO!! this tread should have pics of the most 'Jacked' Boxers, I mean if this is not jacked i duuno what is

Comment

Working...
                      X