No announcement yet.

Little-known facts about boxingscene posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little-known facts about boxingscene posters

The following are some random tidbits of info about some of our fellow posters, which you might not have known:

Abosworth speaks 6 different languages.

Mangler was childhood friends with Lindsay Hollister in Columbus, Ohio where he still lives:

:wank:

!!Anorak has had several sitcom pilots air on British television networks, though none have been picked up. He is still writing.

BrooklynBomber's father is a famous but apparently disgraced General from Ukraine.

RunW/Knives has smoked weed with De La Soul, in 1998.

jack_the_rippuh is somewhat of a child prodigy with the Piano, and has already had several compositions played by the Florida Orchestra. (not even kidding)

kayjay has had several books published, on topics in the realm of the philosophy behind drug abuse.

Move_Bricks was the nephew of Brazilian legend Jao Gilberto.

Texanballer is apparently heir to a million dollar scrap metal industry fortune in southern Texas. I've seen proof- but I was skeptical at first, too.

K-Nan is a well known prick.

Comment

To the Moon!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        !!Anorak has had several sitcom pilots air on British television networks, though none have been picked up. He is still writing.
        Epic .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

My great gandfather on my father's side worked in the engine room on the "Titanic".

I don't believe anyone here knew that one until now.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            My great gandfather on my father's side worked in the engine room on the "Titanic".

I don't believe anyone here knew that one until now.
            No ****? Damn..

My great gandfather is Siad Barre, former dictator of Somalia.

Comment

Little known other fact about Annie.

The Networks filed restraint suits because of his constant harrassment, as a result the Justice Department needed restraint suits from the Supreme Court because of the sheer amount of written complaints he sent to them.

Comment

My Grandad is God.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  My Grandad is God.
                  Your grandfather, who art in Heaven..

Comment

Me and Tunney signed a peace agreement a couple of weeks ago.

Demise has aids.

Comment

Working...
                    X