Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Amir Khan insists he is not worried about Danny Garcia's punch power and hopes to land a rematch this year. Khan was floored heavily by Garcia in a shock knockout defeat in July and the Philadelphia fighter's father, trainer Angel Garcia has irritated the Bolton boxer by questioning his punch resistance. Garcia will defend his WBC and WBA light-welterweight titles against Zab Judah on February 9, but Khan has urged the champion to face him again in his next fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

He did fight you Amir, you couldn't handle his power, or did them blows make you lose memory? Anyway there's other fighters who have been waiting longer for a title shot.

Josesito would ruin Kahn once and for all, he better not take that fight.

Comment

it's disturbing to see khan bragging about taking flush shots from garcia...maybe he hit him harder than i thought he did

Comment

Well, you DON'T have much of a chin. You're still a pretty big threat though. And I guess after two losses the last year or so you're not as hot anymore.

Comment

lets see

Because he kytfo already........yeah you bring $$ to the table, BUT, you NEED to earn your shot, AGAIN! !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Amir Khan insists he is not worried about Danny Garcia's punch power and hopes to land a rematch this year. Khan was floored heavily by Garcia in a shock knockout defeat in July and the Philadelphia fighter's father, trainer Angel Garcia has irritated the Bolton boxer by questioning his punch resistance. Garcia will defend his WBC and WBA light-welterweight titles against Zab Judah on February 9, but Khan has urged the champion to face him again in his next fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Not this guy again................

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              it's disturbing to see khan bragging about taking flush shots from garcia...maybe he hit him harder than i thought he did
              Watch the fight again.

Khan rightly doesn't get much credit from a fight in which he got ko'd but lets try and be a little fair eh. Khan took some big shots from Garcia when he was on jelly legs.

Comment

I don't think anyone can deny that Khan is probably the gutsiest fighter in boxing today. Biggest balls in boxing bar none.

The truth is Khan doesn't have the greatest chin, or the worst chin - he has a pretty average chin. He took shots from Maidana which others have succumb to, he got dropped by Garcia but so have a lot of other fighters including Morales.

The only reason Khan got beat by Garcia is because he got taken out of his gameplan by Angel Garcia - he tried to brawl, should have boxed. Even then, Danny could still catch him with a good shot but it's unlikely. If Khan sticks to boxing and aims to land more punches every round instead of KO his opponent I don't think Garcia has a great chance of beating him again. But, the way Khans talking he sounds like he wants to try to KO Garcia and that will be his own downfall, he'll get caught again.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                  I don't think anyone can deny that Khan is probably the gutsiest fighter in boxing today. Biggest balls in boxing bar none.

The truth is Khan doesn't have the greatest chin, or the worst chin - he has a pretty average chin. He took shots from Maidana which others have succumb to, he got dropped by Garcia but so have a lot of other fighters including Morales.

The only reason Khan got beat by Garcia is because he got taken out of his gameplan by Angel Garcia - he tried to brawl, should have boxed. Even then, Danny could still catch him with a good shot but it's unlikely. If Khan sticks to boxing and aims to land more punches every round instead of KO his opponent I don't think Garcia has a great chance of beating him again. But, the way Khans talking he sounds like he wants to try to KO Garcia and that will be his own downfall, he'll get caught again.
                  I can deny him, when I think of a warrior in boxing I don't think of someone like khan for sure..

Comment

Karma mutha****a

Did you give Barrera a rematch??

Did you give McCloseky a rematch??

Those wins were far more supsect than your brutal KO at the hands of Swift

So u fancy rematching a a brutal KO loss then do ya?? How about rematching PRescott whose been calling you out for 5 years...??

GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                    X