Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the Marquez ko over Pacquiao one of the scariest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew as soon as he went down the fight was over! I'm a JMM fan so I was chuffed for him and then after a few seconds when I saw the PAC hadn't moved I sat back down and the couch and was a little worried for him, I remember seeing a hand (No idea whos, it was packed in that ring) checking his pulse on his neck and I thought something serious had happened. No-one wants anything like that to happen in sport. When I saw him up and about I went back to being chuffed!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      ko's that you ever saw or were you more in shock than anything thinking that Pac isn't hurt that badly and that he will get up?

I knew that Pac was done as soon as it happened, but I didn't know that he was literally knocked unconscious. I actually got scared when they rolled him over and he had that same glazed look that Hatton had when Pac ko'd Hatton.

What were your thoughts at the minute you saw Pac go down?
      wasn't watching live. saw the highlights on espn. my immedite reaction was laughter at all his really ******ed far right fanbase who diefy him. For a second I forgot that manny could be really hurt. I was a little ashamed of myself.

Comment

I was at first, then Pacquiao wasn't getting up and i was , then he got up and i was

Comment

I heard that he was not waking up right away, and that they used smelling salts to wake him up.

Comment

I was happy JMM won, but I changed my tune when they rolled Pac over and Pac was still out. Imma be real. I love this sport, but I never want to see fighters let alone athletes come out of the sport damaged. Not even Margarito, and he is the closest I ever came to hating an athlete who was still in denial.

Comment

Yeah 1 of the scariest. I would have even felt bad about it too. If it wasn't for his fanbase being 1 of the few that crucified the Punisher when he met his fate almost the same way.

Comment

yah it's up there with the Paul Williams KO......but he's going to have some more brain scans in september 2013 to see if he really is ok. hopefully everything turns out well and he can come back strong. hate to see a fighter end their career with such a brutal KO..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Yeah 1 of the scariest. I would have even felt bad about it too. If it wasn't for his fanbase being 1 of the few that crucified the Punisher when he met his fate almost the same way.
                  It was scary to me because his arms went limp where he couldn't even brace even a lil bit, and it looked like his body was trying to push air out the way he landed. He landed like his neck might've been damaged. Glad to see he was ok. No fan base of any fighter can make me hate the fighter. I do rub some things in to certain posters, but my true pssion for the sport never wants me to see a fighter injured. They entertain us, make a living, and they know what they are geting themselves into. Sometimes fans don't understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    yah it's up there with the Paul Williams KO......but he's going to have some more brain scans in september 2013 to see if he really is ok. hopefully everything turns out well and he can come back strong. hate to see a fighter end their career with such a brutal KO..
                    P Williams ko wasn't scary to me. I've seen fighters get caught and land with a thud, but PAc's imo just looked different because it seemed like his neck and face landed before his body.

Comment

I was straight up shocked. Especially since it happened when the round was ending. I LOVED the fight, but when he was not getting up I began getting worried. I was relieved when he came to and was sitting up. That said, P Will's KO shocked me more. When he hit the canvas, eye eerily open, I was very worried for him. When he came to, I was VERY relieved.

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      lol, awesome pic

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      I was lol1 at first, then Pacquiao wasn't getting up and i was puppy_dog, then he got up and i was banana
                      lol at

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      I was happy JMM won, but I changed my tune when they rolled Pac over and Pac was still out. Imma be real. I love this sport, but I never want to see fighters let alone athletes come out of the sport damaged. Not even Margarito, and he is the closest I ever came to hating an athlete who was still in denial.
                      Great post. My sentiments exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X