No announcement yet.

Video on how to get your Obama phone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on how to get your Obama phone!

Are you just seeing this video for the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Are you just seeing this video for the first time?
      as a matter a fact it is! I have a life outside of the internet. I only get on the net for NSB and NSB only!

Comment

typical obama supporters

Comment

Romney slept with her.

twice

Comment

i was waiting for the obamatablets... my vote wont come cheap,,,

Comment

this girl has 30......and we all payed for them

Comment

Tea Party Group Launches Racist ‘Obama Phone’ Ad

Late last month, conservative media lit up with a video of an African-American woman excitedly praising President Barack Obama because he supposedly gave racial minorities in Cleveland free telephones. The video received prominent placement on the pro-Romney Drudge Report and spawned a popular #Obamaphone hashtag on Twitter. Although there is indeed a federal program which provides low-income people with free or reduced-cost cell phones, it began in 2008 under President George W. Bush. The idea of providing subsidized phone service to low-income individuals originated with a program started under President Ronald Reagan.

Now, the “Obamaphone” woman is the star of an ad sponsored by the Tea Party Victory Fund suggesting President Obama’s policies have “enslaved Americans“: iser on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Late last month, conservative media lit up with a video of an African-American woman excitedly praising President Barack Obama because he supposedly gave racial minorities in Cleveland free telephones. The video received prominent placement on the pro-Romney Drudge Report and spawned a popular #Obamaphone hashtag on Twitter. Although there is indeed a federal program which provides low-income people with free or reduced-cost cell phones, it began in 2008 under President George W. Bush. The idea of providing subsidized phone service to low-income individuals originated with a program started under President Ronald Reagan.

Now, the “Obamaphone” woman is the star of an ad sponsored by the Tea Party Victory Fund suggesting President Obama’s policies have “enslaved Americans“: It’s difficult to view this ad as anything other that an appeal to the visceral reaction its very enthusiastic star is likely to inspire in a certain kind of voter. The ad will run in three Ohio counties — Lucas, Summit, and Mahoning — all of which are predominantly white.

thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/10/15/1015701/tea-party-group-launches-racist-obamaphone-ad/?mobile=nc

Comment

Working...
                X