No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Would Welcome Cotto Talks With Open Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Would Welcome Cotto Talks With Open Arms

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya would welcome Miguel Cotto with open arms. The WBA champion's promotional contract with Top Rank, who guided his entire career, expires on December 31st. In a few recent interviews, Cotto revealed that his loyalty remains with Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum. But if Cotto decides to go across the street, De La Hoya is waiting to hear him out.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cotto is with top rank but no contract so he will be a free agent and could have a big fight with floyd

Comment

Right now, Cotto more-or-less has a verbal agreement with TR. But I'm hoping he screws Arum.

Comment

I have never been a fan of Oscar but Arum is a ****ing piece of ****. I hate him. I hope Cotto leaves and goes with GB. He could probably get a Floyd fight. If not Kirkland and Alvarez are there for him to spank.

Comment

of course oscar would, with open arms and maybe even open legs.

Comment

i would love to see that, but its better for Cotto to run without a contract his last two or three fights. HE already has a partnership between GBP and miguel cotto promotions, his got plenty of money and one of the best reputations in the sport, so i hope he uses that to pick his last opponents regardless of their promoter and under his terms. id love to see him b**ch slap Canelo and a fight with Maywether would be huge and a lot tougher( for floyd) than most people think.

Comment

Title is kind of misleading

Comment

this shouldn't suprise anyone at all.

Cotto is a bigger PPV draw than anyone they have on their entire roster.

Comment

Thought De La Hoya was scouting to fight Cotto.....anyways.

Real disappointed in Cotto after the Margarito fight, sounded like a real puppet saying he is and will always be his promoter (talking about Arum). Even kissed him on the cheek like a good hoe kisses her pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    of course oscar would, with open arms and maybe even open legs.

Comment

Working...
                    X