Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL gonna be funny when an old, shot Rafa beats Juanmaricon

just show up for your crow you ****in idiot

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

See its f*gs like this one and Htown who piss me off because they claim Rafa is going to stop Juanma and when the fight is over we are going to hear all these excuses coming from these same queers.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        See its f*gs like this one and Htown who piss me off because they claim Rafa is going to stop Juanma and when the fight is over we are going to hear all these excuses coming from these same queers.
        STFU pus.sy, when did I ever say such a thing bi.tch?

I'll give Juanmaricon credit for beating a still crafty hall of famer (shot and old as he is)..you on the other hand are just a blind boxing fan with minimal knowledge of the sport, and only root for fighters from your s.hit hole island

Comment

Who the **** would know the names of the bums that stopped Rafa fa*got of course i looked them up. Have another beer *****
          Mr.BoxRec himself..... GTFOH you ****ing lame.....

Comment

STFU pus.sy, when did I ever say such at thing bi.tch?

I'll give Juanmaricon credit for beating a still crafty hall of famer (shot and old as he is)..you on the other hand are just a blind boxing fan with minimal knowledge of the sport, and only root for fighters from your s.hit hole island
            You dont know **** about what i know about the sport of boxing how long i have been watching and who i root for. The **** hole island comment gives me a good insight into why you feel the way you do.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
              Mr.BoxRec himself..... GTFOH you ****ing lame.....
              Go drink another beer and tell us all how you would beat up Mike Vick you fat piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                U guys are just as bad as *******s,El Pelinchin came to Rico & called out that bwoy in his house,in his house!!Floyd is the biggest duck in boxing,period!!
                WTF..........they gave caballero an offer.........he then backed out?.....................caballero is just a thrash talking.......fixed your reply for you...........lol

Comment

Yeah, and if Lopez gets his ass whipped we'll have to listen to Ch@mp saying he was weight drained. So it works both ways. Hope Rafa does us all a favor and sends this diva punk to the minor leagues on Arum's gay Latin Furies.

Comment

You dont know **** about what i know about the sport of boxing how long i have been watching and who i root for. The **** hole island comment gives me a good insight into why you feel the way you do.
                    I give you 3 years max of boxing knowledge inside that shi.t brain, plus a few youtube studies

Comment

JUANMA will destroy RAFA...........dont take it personally..........

Comment

Working...
                      X