Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a joke, would you tell your parents ......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a joke, would you tell your parents ......

That your gay ...and be all serious about it for a whole MONTH! for $5000 dollars?

After one month you get the money and tell your parents you did it for the money LMAO
    Yes
    65.38%
    No
    34.62%

What a question, your the man GD

I can say that yes I would, I could really use 5K and I could always tell my mother after the month was over that I did it for 5K and have been banging my GF the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      What a question, your the man GD

I can say that yes I would, I could really use 5K and I could always tell my mother after the month was over that I did it for 5K and have been banging my GF the whole time.
      i kept thinking about this all week and never got around to making the thread. i wouldnt do it. my parents are so against ****sexuality and stuff like that and they probably still think i am after i tell em i did it for money hahahahah

jk

but no i would never say that LMFAO

Comment

1 star?

Da ****. This is some of the funniest **** posted on here.

LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
          1 star?

Da ****. This is some of the funniest **** posted on here.

LMAO!!!!
          some guy that is jelous of g dog keeps 1 staring my threads. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            That your gay ...and be all serious about it for a whole MONTH! for $5000 dollars?

After one month you get the money and tell your parents you did it for the money LMAO

For 5k? Hell yeah! My mom wouldn't believe it, but if my dad were still alive it might give him a heart attack.

Comment

****... lol... um id think twice about this!!

Comment

i wish i had that dea for 5000.

i once to told my parents i was gay for free, just to piss them off. i was actually just embarassed to bring my fat girlfriend home. i finally i did and they were relieved. in a way, telling them i was gay prepared them for having a bbw for my first love. i was fat also and so were my parents, but they had higher expectations for me.

Comment

I'd perform a pr0n-movie with Gwen Stefani lookin like a tranny for $5000,-

Comment

Make that 50k son

Comment

Working...
                    X