Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28 Yr Old Convicted Russian Spy, ANNA CHAPMAN, Would JOO take her to the Olive Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 28 Yr Old Convicted Russian Spy, ANNA CHAPMAN, Would JOO take her to the Olive Garden

Anna Chapman (born February 23, 1982) is a Russian business woman, who while living in New York, United States was arrested along with nine others on June 27, 2010, on suspicion of working for an Illegals Program spy ring under the Russian Federation's external intelligence agency, the SVR (Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki), Chapman pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign government without notifying the U.S. Attorney General, and was deported back to Russia on July 8, 2010, as part of the 2010 Russia–United States Prisoner Swap.

Russian women>>> everyone else.

Comment

They sure got those 10 spies (who were infiltrating our political system) out of here in a hurry. And what's with trading 10 Russians for 4 Russians? And what about the 11th spy that skipped bail?

But yeah, that filthy **** is pretty hot.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-27-2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

shes too hairy

Comment

yea I would.. let me go find a coupon first.

Comment

She has a bigger nose than PWILL/GoldenBoy360/Valero but i'd still hit it all day.

Comment

Yes sir, she's a cold beauty. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                Russian women>>> everyone else.
                Brazilian.........

Comment

The Russian's gladly accept this chick back. I wonder what type of prisoner the US got in return.

I bet you're losing.

Comment

She'd probably shoot me, stab me and poison me before I ate my salad and breadsticks. Sounds like the last time I too out my ex girlfriend. no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X