No announcement yet.

Highlights of Amir Kahn's last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlights of Amir Kahn's last Fight

Here are the highlights of Amir Kahn's last fight VS Michael Evans.

mms://wm.bbc.net.uk/news/media/sport_web/video/40598000/bb/40598993_bb_16x9.wmv

Best to download it with a program like nettransport.

Thanks for that mate. I'd almost forgotten just how quick he is. That poor fella got well & truly schooled....by a boy!!
    Last edited by Cletus Funk; 12-05-2004, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Yeah apparently Evans who is 29 years old was saying beforehand "How can a 17yr old kid hurt me or put me down"
      Khan is just so quick that it's hard to get out of the way of the punches.

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
        Yeah apparently Evans who is 29 years old was saying beforehand "How can a 17yr old kid hurt me or put me down"
        Khan is just so quick that it's hard to get out of the way of the punches.
        Yeah, can't wait 'til he turns pro.

Comment

It was a very impressive perfomance.
          Evans is no bum.

Comment

Originally posted by n14061981
            It was a very impressive perfomance.
            Evans is no bum.
            I'd read that he was supposed to be quite useful so it was impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank the Tank
              Yeah, can't wait 'til he turns pro.
              he is signing another deal to stay amateur still, £70k a year for amateur boxing still a nice pay day for the lad lol, his 18th birthday soon so he coulda turned pro if he wanted, you guys think he shoulda gone pro now or is he doing the right thing staying amateur?

Comment

Originally posted by Raekwon
                he is signing another deal to stay amateur still, £70k a year for amateur boxing still a nice pay day for the lad lol, his 18th birthday soon so he coulda turned pro if he wanted, you guys think he shoulda gone pro now or is he doing the right thing staying amateur?
                I think if he stays amateur for now it is a good thing. At least this way he can perfect his stance and punches, as u could see the guy would not bring his arm back from a heavy right or left even if it did not land. If he did that in pro, he would easily get knocked out cos while his punch is being thrown, he is off balance, and pros are quick off the bat to get heavy shots in while they can. He should stay amateur until he has refined his ability. With the right training this kid can go a long way.

Comment

I have never seen Amir Khan fight, everybody seems to talk about this kid's lightning fast reflexes. How would his athletic ability compare to Roy Jones Jr., Hamed, Mayweather Jr., and Bojado? I think Khan should stay in the amateurs and maximize his time there, ' cause it's gonna payoff in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by rsl
                    I have never seen Amir Khan fight, everybody seems to talk about this kid's lightning fast reflexes. How would his athletic ability compare to Roy Jones Jr., Hamed, Mayweather Jr., and Bojado? I think Khan should stay in the amateurs and maximize his time there, ' cause it's gonna payoff in the long run.
                    exactly what i tried to say. the kids gonna get damaged goin pro right now. he made a wise choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X