No announcement yet.

i think people are confused if they think pacman is humble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think people are confused if they think pacman is humble

he is no differant than floyd..both are cocky,love money and woman..floyd just doesnt hide the fact..he's proud of who he is ...manny is cocky and has just as big an ego as floyd does..manny has ran the hoes,drinks,parties and has turned hollywood it seems..both get it done in the ring..but people just seem to think manny is humbe and he's not..he can be an ******* at times just like floyd..but thats what makes me like a fighter...

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    he is no differant than floyd..both are cocky,love money and woman..floyd just doesnt hide the fact..he's proud of who he is ...manny is cocky and has just as big an ego as floyd does..manny has ran the hoes,drinks,parties and has turned hollywood it seems..both get it done in the ring..but people just seem to think manny is humbe and he's not..he can be an ******* at times just like floyd..but thats what makes me like a fighter...

Manny says the right things. The truth is we don't really know either guy.

We can only go on what the media tells us.

We all know life ain't black and white but Manny endears himself to people that way.
    Floyd plays his role well too.

It's all just a game. We needn't look further than that.

Comment

Manny is married, no1 has an ego like floyd, when has manny been an a$$hole,

the only reason people think floyd is humble, is cuz he feed some hungry homeless, IMO HBO put him up to that, remember 24/7 pac-dlh made pacquiao pass out turkeys out of a truck just like floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Manny says the right things. The truth is we don't really know either guy.

We can only go on what the media tells us.

We all know life ain't black and white but Manny endears himself to people that way.
        Floyd plays his role well too.

It's all just a game. We needn't look further than that.
        In the same way that Oscar did/does - a fake act put on to appear like a nice guy. Remember when Floyd fought Oscar, and he said he had seen Oscar in the same strip clubs as him? Many is also a partier, like the TS said. They just act this way to appear humble and ****. While Floyd's public persona can be very obnoxious, at least he always says what he thinks and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

P.S. - Many also doesn't say much because he's terrible at speaking English. It's hard to talk **** when you can barely even speak the language. Remember that Cotto-Zab interview on Friday Night Fights before their matchup? Perfect example.

Comment

they're both fake.

manny acts nice and humble to the public.

floyd acts like he's a bad ass to the public.

Comment

Floyd has played the villain in the passed, and Manny plays the humble nice guy... none of us know them personally.

Anyway, I really think that both guys would be nice in person and out of the media and that... when they are both just relaxed and can be them selves... I see them both as being a good type of person who both give back to the community.

Like when you see Floyd just doing a small interview, with one camera instead of several and being bombarded... that is when I think he is more being himself because he seems to be more relaxed so he can be himself.

Anyway, it is stupid for people to dislike Floyd because he admits he loves having money, I mean... who wouldn't love to be as rich as him or Manny? I bet Manny is loving every minute of it.

Comment

...and you know this because you personally know Pacquiao?

You think Floyd is the way he presents himself on camera the same way he is at home?

Comment

of course pac is cocky... but he doesn't rub it in people's faces.

Comment

They are both BIG MONEY HEADED GOOD persons.

Comment

Evidence pl0x

Comment

Working...
                    X