Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Volta
    bradley only lost 3 rounds anyone who isn't biased knows this
    I didn't want to go that far but Bradley did everything but hurt Pac last night. Anybody who has been in the ring knows the frustration of being outboxed by a guy who doesn't hit quite as hard as you, it eats away at your mind and gives the opponent momentum.

Proof is in the pudding (the last four) Bradley owned Pac but pubic perception,group think, and emotion tamper with our view.

Perception is a crazy thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      He has no fanbase either way. This controversy create some fanbase
      It doesn't create a fanbase, it just gets his name known as that guy who got a gift against Pacman and bragged about beat up a kid in a wheel chair.

I doubt he will have any fans, maybe just the Coachella valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
        Dwyer's a clown though.

Wasn't he the one yappin about Williams beating Lara after the fight?
        there goes his credibility

Comment

• Originally posted by Volta
          bradley has that kind of effect on the females
          classic...

Comment

• Bradley is decent but his reign, if there is any, won't last very long. Skill set not there to hold it too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I think there were a lot of rounds where Pac landed a few good punches, and the HBO commentary made it sound like the round was clearly in the bag. They entirely disregarded the fact that Tim was working and throwing punches the entire 3 minutes of most rounds.

Saying that; bull****. Bradley in no way won the fight. Maybe it was closer than the Lederman card, but he did not win.

Gotta force myself to rewatch that **** tonight.
              It's better the 2nd time around.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by cantbestopped View Post
                  PaulF I am in agreeance with what you are saying, Pac landed the best punches of round they had the flash but most of the round tim was working, totally agree with everything in your post
                  Tim did all the work !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    I mean you have fighters who got thoroughly beaten want to make excuses, fans throwing stuff in the ring and drinks at figthers if they didnt get a decision in a close fight, if this was any other fighter and their fanbase and the same exact thing happened, they wouldnt have shown half the class, restraint, & sportsmanship that manny & the pinoy fans at the fight did.
                    pac-tards get no respect from me

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      Yeah he has to.
                      Dwyer over analyzes and definitely over-rationalizes certain aspect of certain fights. Another thing is that he has an ingrained bias for particular fighters - which is not a good thing for gambling.

Here is an advise from a different complete stranger online:

" DON'T Bet on Boxing cuz it's can be easily rigged!!!"

Analysis often don't work well on big boxing match.
                      hell yeah, and against, I was dumb enough to watch all 26 minutes of that video posted and you could tell he doesn't rate Pacquiao as a fighter and thinks he only has one punch - these are comments on one of the best two or three fighters in the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X