Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hell is this bubble, boxingscene posters are in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hell is this bubble, boxingscene posters are in?

Why are people living in a damn bubble?(Referring to the Cotto vs Floyd fight)

I mean, the way people here reivent fighters post by post is ridiculous.

Since when did Cotto became a face first brawler, with no punch resistance, 0 boxing skills and no strength whatsover?

Since when did Floyd became this savage volume puncher, who fights guts and blood and stops fighters dead cold?

Do I believe floyd will win ? Ofcourse I do.

But WTF is this o Floyd will KO Cotto,ohh Floyd will Gatti Cotto, Floyd will stop Cotto and punish him.

Floyd aint a big puncher, let alone volume puncher. Theres a reason why he fights the way he fights. He rarely opens up, he throws 1 or 2 punches at a time, and plays defense either going forward or backwards. And he does all this because if he were to throw 5 or 6 punch combinations he'll get tag and his chin aint all that. Granted he is a exellent defensive fighter, thats why he gets barely touched!

Miguel Cotto is a good boxer/puncher who has face the 2 biggest offensive threats in or around his division.He can box or brawl, punches very hard and has decent defense.

By all logic Floyd should win, because of his faster hands and exellent defense. So please stop this nonsense of Floyd beating people up. The last time he beat someone up was almost 10 years ago(Gatti, actually 7)

The likely outcome Floyd UD 116-112

My Bold prediction Cotto TKO10(with Floyd winning on points (87-84)

you had me till that last prediction bruh. but you're right.

Comment

he will come into this fight differently like he did against ortiz

more offense

Comment

Cotto's ability to run may save him from being KOed.

Comment

Its mostly *****s and haters. But im not surprise.

I just Hope Cotto pulls the upset. God it would feel good seeing all of this ******s heart broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Cotto's ability to run may save him from being KOed.
            this^^^^

/thread

Comment

I don't think Cotto can win one round. He's just not at that level. never was

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
                you had me till that last prediction bruh. but you're right.
                I said it is a bold prediction!! actually that was my predicttion back in 2007-2008

I believe Floyd wins a comepetitive UD!
                Originally posted by Housed Fugitive View Post
                he will come into this fight differently like he did against ortiz

more offense
                He dont throw enough punches son, If he tries to stan and trade, after he feels a couple of lefts from Cotto he will start circling and moving!!

Comment

I predict Cotto will Die

Comment

you've been trolled...troll threads got into you, weak

Comment

Working...
                    X