No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Gatti

I watched this fight last night and was extremely impressed with Mayweather's performance. His punches were accurate and solid. He was never touched by Gatti and combined right hands with some great body shots. I think this might have been his best performance, what do you guys think? If not this fight, which was Mayweather best in?

Chico..........

Comment

gatti was hyped alot but it showed floyds agressive side. i think corrales b/c he was the underdog, chico is undefeated ko artist who had never been down, floyd drops him 5 or so times. also thought his past 2 fights have been his other most impressive. he took a huge shot from mosley and dominated him. ortiz was young, beat berto, fight night weight 168 and floyd backed him up, looked mean and damn near perfect. regardless of whether u think it was a cheap shot, ortiz could have gotten up but he wanted out of that fight.

Comment

mayweather took gattis heart with that one..good performance but not his best i liked corrales hatton i liked the dlh fight even tho haters butcherd the score to the fight its hard to pin "the best mayweaterh performance"

Comment

to some people his best performance will be where he faces a lot of adversity and comes back.. me i think gatti was a good example of a good performance. everyone thought gatti would walk through his punches and this fight really put floyd on the map

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
            gatti was hyped alot but it showed floyds agressive side. i think corrales b/c he was the underdog, chico is undefeated ko artist who had never been down, floyd drops him 5 or so times. also thought his past 2 fights have been his other most impressive. he took a huge shot from mosley and dominated him. ortiz was young, beat berto, fight night weight 168 and floyd backed him up, looked mean and damn near perfect. regardless of whether u think it was a cheap shot, ortiz could have gotten up but he wanted out of that fight.
            Yeah, i didn't even think about the Chico fight, I was scared for Floyd in that fight. But he came to get the W. I also think he looked good in the Mosley fight even though he got twice with big shots.

Comment

when he took the title from chicanito hernandez or gonzales or whatever that was good.. he was aggressive young, fast, skilled

all floyds fights have been good performances..

Comment

Originally posted by lewis82688 View Post
                mayweather took gattis heart with that one..good performance but not his best i liked corrales hatton i liked the dlh fight even tho haters butcherd the score to the fight its hard to pin "the best mayweaterh performance"
                Mayweather made DLH look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandoernandez View Post
                  Mayweather made DLH look like a fool.
                  lol i remember how everytime oscar would flurry the crowd would go ape****. i admit i had it a few rounds closer the first time i watched it but 2nd time with the sound off it was basically a shutout floyd picked off everything.

Comment

There are so many fights under many fighter's belts....but have we ever seen the real Floyd Mayweather yet? You can call me a "*****" or many other things, but how many years has it been since we have seen the beast inside of him? I gave up being a hater, the guy is a beast and he dictates it at his own pace. You can talk yourself to sleep at night with the "Pac lured coward Floyd in" with a poor performance...but please know that you're wrong.

I gave up wanting to see Floyd lose years ago...some of you pinoy should follow suit.

Comment

Working...
                    X