Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want a Demonoid invite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you make invites if you were invited to demonoid?

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      aye, i use isohunt for anything i can't find on demonoid

but i just starting doing the "torrent thing" about a month ago, so as it expands, we'll see!
      Iso is good. Check out BtJunkie.org as well. That site is really good and has pretty much everything. I used to use ThePirateBay.org but I like BTjunkie better.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Iso is good. Check out BtJunkie.org as well. That site is really good and has pretty much everything. I used to use ThePirateBay.org but I like BTjunkie better.
        good looking out brotha

Comment

You forgot the username and password? I've forgotten my password a bunch of times and you can just get a new one emailed to you.
          If I forgot my password that would be easy. I was drinking when I made the account, so I forgot my username as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
            can you make invites if you were invited to demonoid?
            Yes. I'm not sure how long you have to be a member for but you can do it if you go to your user control panel. At the top of the page it has a button called "Create New Invitation Code." Just click it and it will generate an invite code with your Username followed by a bunch of random numbers and letters.

Comment

Why do you need invites? I just went on the site 2 mins ago and I'm now registered....

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                If I forgot my password that would be easy. I was drinking when I made the account, so I forgot my username as well.

........LOL.......You tried to put the blame on me.........

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Do you use firefox? If so, click on tools, options, security tab, saved passwords. Then click "show passwords" and look for the demonoid website and it will show your username and password.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                    Why do you need invites? I just went on the site 2 mins ago and I'm now registered....
                    You used to only be able to get an account if you had an invite. Maybe they are doing a free weekend or something? I have no idea.

Comment

Yes. I'm not sure how long you have to be a member for but you can do it if you go to your user control panel. At the top of the page it has a button called "Create New Invitation Code." Just click it and it will generate an invite code with your Username followed by a bunch of random numbers and letters.
                      ok, i still got nothin and i've had the account since late 2009 i think

Comment

Working...
                      X