No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ray J Make it Rain With Strippers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ray J Make it Rain With Strippers

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Ray J. sent a club full of strippers home VERY happy this week -- because they dropped $50,000 on the ladies ... and you might say the fellas overspent.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man, how many more sandwiches would that buy the homeless.

Comment

heh, I wonder what miss jackson has to say about this.

Comment

Definitely love strippers. Legitimate reason for Floyd not to accept Pac or Martinez' challenges right now. lol. I hope this guy gets the courage to fight either one. I think the safer fight for him is Pac. I think Martinez would knock floyd out.

Comment

Why is this crap on here this has nothing to do with boxing keep it to the actual sport and not another gossip site

Comment

those are the ugliest strippers i have ever seen ..they look like they all haves dongs...maybe it's preference...

Comment

Bwahaha he wastes money on those ugly girls? I have never dated an ugly chick ever in my life... And this guy pays money to look at this? Big time low self esteem loser... Also can't wait for his daughters to grow up..

Comment

Wtf is Floyd doing? Stop tricking on those ratchet hoes, train, and make some relevant, memorable bouts. Pacquiao, Canelo and even Martinez (big fan btw) are ripe for the picking. A loss to any of these would be honorable, just quit wasting you and your fans time.

Comment

Thats the ghettoest strip club i've ever seen

It looks more like someones house than a club

Comment

Originally posted by hobojo View Post
                    heh, I wonder what miss jackson has to say about this.
                    I saw a episode on Ridiculousness on MTV, where Floyd was the guest with his gf... and she said he knows his favorite thing in the world is to look at strippers.... so she must be cool with it.. after all it's all about the money right?

Comment

Working...
                    X