Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar knows Lucas blows Brandon away. Mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
      GBP is a joke, that's the perfect escape plan from a potencial Garcia - Matthysse fight...
      Doesn't he win either way with that fight?

Comment

GBP is a joke, that's the perfect escape plan from a potencial Garcia - Matthysse fight...
        so true, i used to think top rank was bad, golden boy has become way worse lately

Comment

Im a huge Rios fan the guys just brings excitement no other fighter in the game does imo but Matthysse knocks Rios out inside of 8. Matthysse power > any 140 pounder.

Comment

Doesn't he win either way with that fight?

Comment

Holy crap this would be amazing, I love Rios but I'd take Lucas via KO. The shots Lucas hit Soto with was scary, I think his power is on a whole different level. Man I wish we could see Rios vs Maidana.

Comment

hell yeah ...make it happen oscar....

hell, even mathysse vs alvarado is good enough for me...

Comment

Lucas by decapitation. Rios looked like **** like always. Alvarado just couldn't figure out how to block the same shot. Oh well, Bob was on his way to robbing Mike on the scorecards from the sounds of it. Put Rios in with a killer like Lucas and he is out cold.

Comment

Hell yes! Another FOTY right there.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Oscar wants to put his high risk/low reward fighter against Arum's lower risk/high reward fighter? I'm shocked.
                      That's right. Oscar promotes Matthysse and Garcia so why doesn't he tweet about that fight? I think Matthysse is the best at 140.Oscar also did not tweet about a future Rios-Garcia fight. Maybe he thinks Rios would KO Garcia. If Oscar is serious why not make Top Rank a cash offer for Rios to fight Matthysse instead of tweeting like a tweety bird? You could make any match with Garcia, Rios, and Matthysse fighting each other and they would be great fights but they probably won't happen the way boxing is these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X