No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I See A lot of Flaws, Chavez Gets Hit A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I See A lot of Flaws, Chavez Gets Hit A lot

I don’t think anyone in the sport of boxing would question the ambition of Ireland’s Andy Lee.

Having seen his career momentarily set back with his upset loss to Brian Vera in March of 2008, Lee has since proven to be one of the busiest contenders in the sport and is now staring a June 16th date with WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. square in the face.
    [Click Here To Read More]

UD for Chavez or TKO for Lee because all the cuts in Juniors face. Either way Chavez, he gets hit a lot, i´m sure he will be badly hurt in this fight, he won´t recover for september,

Comment

Andy Lee wins a UD.

Comment

Andy Lee is no tune-up. He will definitely be the toughest opposition Jr has faced yet. If Rubio dazed Jr, please believe Lee has enough pop to hurt the kid. It's gonna be a good fight. Hope Steward comes up with a smart gameplan, I'm sure he will.

Comment

Hope Lee wins it man Ireland need a world champion

Comment

Lee has the advantage on the outside he's the better boxer if he can handle Chavez Jr inside attack where he has the advantage I think he'll win by UD

Comment

This might be "upset" of the year. Lee by UD.

Comment

Lee doesn't stand a chance...

Comment

Lee is getting murked.

Comment

Chavez Jr is not walking out of the arena without his O unless he gets knocked out. Arum invested too much money in him.

Comment

Working...
                    X