Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me, or are Pac-tards the only ones calling Berto "Slick"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
    Berto has fast hands and is of african american heritage but that doesn't make him "slick". He's kind of like a young version of Mosley. Fast hands has pretty good power but doesn't move his head. That's not slick.
    Yeah, there is nothing slick about Berto. He's a very typical boxer/puncher and not a very good one at that. He's certainly among the best (best being in the top five or so) at 147 today, but in larger terms he's nothing to be excited about. Good fighter, would make a good fight with Pac, but it doesn't prove **** about him fighting a great counter puncher or 'slick' fighter. In fact, apart from maybe Mayweather, there really aren't very many slick in and around 140/147 anymore.

Comment

There are actually 2 factions of Pachaters and *****s now.. Those who are asking for Pac to fight JMM at 140, even at 135.. The other faction are those who wants him to fight Berto at 147... All are unanimous though of wanting Pac to fight Martinez at 154..And of course, all are disdainfully hate the **** out of Pac and would want him to lose..

That's what you get when you are the man on top, you get all sorts of haters with different sets of agendas..

Comment

these are the same idiots that said clottey fights like mayweather and that may would never fight mosley....

Comment

I learnededed here at NSB,

black=slick.

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
            Its funny because I could have sworn theres some floyd fans claiming his slick or a poor mans mosley

You may have seen people saying that Pac should fight Berto, but I honestly haven't seen anyone other than Pac-tards saying Berto's slick. More have said he's a poor man's Mosley, but Mosley isn't slick either.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            We want your master Gayweather but he's on vacation.

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
            *******s think any guy that is black is consider slick.
            Maybe, maybe not. Or maybe some just get unexplainably angry at black fighters. See Star Killer.

Comment

Working...
            X