Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquaio's KO: That's What His Ass Gets!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
    so MP should avenge his defeat?
    i mean whats the purpose for fight 5 with JMM then he was knocked out a clear defeat

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Where in that post did i say MP should avenge his defeat?

Comment

But Bradley. You did such a **** job of making a fight of it the first time nobody wanted to see the rematch. Blame yourself only.

Comment

It wasn't such a horrible decision.

Bradley did very well in the first 4 rounds, he wasn't running, on the contrary he was using his jab and tried to get on the inside. He landed some good, clean body shots, caught Manny on his way out a few times, showed good ring generalship. Nothing spectacular, but effective.
        Manny landed some straight left ,not as many as the commentator wanted us believe ,and not enough to win the early rounds in my opinion. When Tim twisted his ankle the commentator started yelling "he's wobbling, he's hurt", while it obviously wasn't the case.

In the mid rounds Pac did better, but seemed to gas in the late rounds. It was nothing like the 120-108 the commentator was ranting about.

In a rematch Pac would lose more convingly, he is not so incredibly fast anymore, his work-rate is not the same, he doesn't manage to move in and out quickly to avoid counters. Manny is as tough as nails, great heart, but in order to be effective he needs a clear edge in speed and work rate.
        Besides, in their first fight, Bradley fought on a damaged foot for 8 rounds.

I also favor Bradley against JMM, the man is 40 years old, a great fighter, but 40 years old. In order to win JMM needs to capitalize his opponent's mistakes, set traps. Bradley doesn't make many mistakes, doubles up his shots, can move, has good speed, incredible stamina.
        At this point in time JMM would get out-worked and forced to come forward, something he's never loved.

As for Khan... if Virgi manages to put some ring I.Q. into his brain, that'd be a good fight. Khan's biggest problem, in my opinion, isn't his chin, but the way he fights.

Comment

bradley has no class, no power and zero fan base. who is he to talk? he's over rated as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            Bradley in phuck it mode.
            no doubt!!

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              explain to me after getting robbed he didn't ask for a rematch? everyone's logic about this makes no sense...rematch and beat him in a more convincing way instead of fighting the last minute of every round

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Shouldn't a fighter receive more credit for rematching a guy who gave him a hell of a lot more trouble the first (three times in Marquez's case) time around? A hell of a lot more people thought Marquez had a more convincing argument in beating Pacquiao than Bradley had.

Pacquiao and Marquez can fight another ten times, and they would all be more appealing than a single Boo-radley fight.

Comment

Working...
              X