Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has beaten twice the number of current top 10 p4p that Mayweather has.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Well Hatton beat 4 title holders in a row before stopping Castillo, then losing to Mayweather. Why he was even dropped for moving up in weight to lose to Floyd in the first place is beyond me, but beating Malignaggi, who should've still had the IBF title, should've done it.
    There really was no harm done losing to the number 1 P4P fighter, but once you lose you have to fall a bit, and what he did after the Floyd fight should not have got him in P4P consideration (I am not knocking Hatton as an opponent for Manny I just find his P4P status dubious).

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      pac: JMM, Barrera, Hatton
      pbf: Corrales, Castillo, Hatton

learn how to count or read.
      it doesnt matter...

in the end MAYWEATHER SUCKS, BUT I'M HAPPY FOR SOME READ THAT HE ISN'T RETIRED ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry chump, but Castillo was not top 10 p4p when Floyd fought him. He didn't crack the top 10 until 2 or 3 years later.

And of course, you left off Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
          Omg, haterrrrrrrrr.
          I aint hating homay.....

the guy SUCKS!!!!

Comment

morales was still in the top 10 p4p in the rematch , swizz.

he had just beat manny who was in the top 10 p4p.

just because he lost to raheem doesn't mean ring took him off the list.

raheem fight was at 135 so they didn't use it to bump off erik.

erik got bumped off the list after he lost to manny.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
              I aint hating homay.....

the guy SUCKS!!!!
              Jeez, what a Pachugger.

Comment

Of all these P4P guys that Pac and Mayweather defeated how many of them were undefeated at the time? That;s one way to spin it, lol

Comment

For those that don't know, Eric "El Terrible" Morales was in the top 10 p4p from 1999 all the way to 2005. SEVEN YEARS STRAIGHT. Smoke on that.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                    Of all these P4P guys that Pac and Mayweather defeated how many of them were undefeated at the time? That;s one way to spin it, lol
                    Marquez had arguably never lost a match in both matches he fought with Pacquiao. with his only losses being a questionable disqualification in his pro debut. and another questionable decision against freddy norwood when he 1st faced pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      For those that don't know, Eric "El Terrible" Morales was in the top 10 p4p from 1999 all the way to 2005. SEVEN YEARS STRAIGHT. Smoke on that.
                      I knew that already and never denied that the ring rated Morales very highly going into the 2nd Pacman fight, I found that rating pretty ludacris because they did not drop Morales at all for losing to Raheem (he was like 4th still I think if he was lower in the top 10 I would have found that rating much less dubious). He was top 10 on reputation alone at that point (which is what happeans when you get on the P4P list for a long time because they do not drop you much unless you lose).

Comment

Working...
                      X