No announcement yet.

Mayweather Toys With Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Toys With Mosley

I heard the 20 million dollar demand was a sarcastic demand to Mosley wanting 10 million when Floyd wanted him years ago

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I heard the 20 million dollar demand was a sarcastic demand to Mosley wanting 10 million when Floyd wanted him years ago
    I saw that too

Comment

My hoenst opinion is that Floyd thinks he can beat all the WW's but are worried about some of them because he thinks they may just be too big for him. However, I always felt that he thinks that he would beat Mosley without a doubt. I definatly see him fighting Shane but he wants a tuneup 1st and by tuneup I mean Pac. I think if Floyd had it his way he would fight Pac, then JMM, and then move up to fight a Mosley but Shane may not being undefeated by then and even moreso, he may cant get the Pac fight immediatly like he wants so he will have to settle for JMM 1st which he doesnt want to do. He wants to fight JMM but he wants the Pac fight 1st without a doubt but he's not a 100% sure that Pac will beat Hatton and he's not a 100% sure that Pac would fight him next even if he did beat Hatton so that is making him seriously think about going straight to JMM which he doesnt want to do

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        My hoenst opinion is that Floyd thinks he can beat all the WW's but are worried about some of them because he thinks they may just be too big for him. However, I always felt that he thinks that he would beat Mosley without a doubt. I definatly see him fighting Shane but he wants a tuneup 1st and by tuneup I mean Pac. I think if Floyd had it his way he would fight Pac, then JMM, and then move up to fight a Mosley but Shane may not being undefeated by then and even moreso, he may cant get the Pac fight immediatly like he wants so he will have to settle for JMM 1st which he doesnt want to do. He wants to fight JMM but he wants the Pac fight 1st without a doubt but he's not a 100% sure that Pac will beat Hatton and he's not a 100% sure that Pac would fight him next even if he did beat Hatton so that is making him seriously think about going straight to JMM which he doesnt want to do
        Beating JMM and Pac winning over Hatton would set up a huge one

Comment

He should fight JMM to tune up he would probably make that look like a mix between the Chavez & Baldormir fight...I think Mosely is the only one that actually has the speed skill and power to be effective against Floyd. I think Zab fought Floyd well til Zab did what everyone knew what he was gonna do Meltdown anyway...Shane would make that a way better fight i'd take that over any other fight too Mosely mayweather would be great lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Beating JMM and Pac winning over Hatton would set up a huge one
            I totally disagree. The fight is huge no matter what and I think its even bigger if Pac beats Hatton and Floyd goes straight to Pac. I still stand by the fact that Floyd really truly wants to be the underdog. He wants Pac to kill Hatton by a KO earlier then he did and then go straight to Pac because I think he beleives that he can beat him without a doubt and would be the underdog in the fight. That means the fight will make huge money and he will shock the world at the same time. If he fought JMM 1st then even right now he would be the favorite and I think he beleives that he would kill JMM which would probably make him the favorite if he fought Pac. He doesnt want that. It works out much bettter in his favor if Pac killed Hatton, then he beat Pac, and then fought JMM before going back to WW. Thats what makes way more sense money wise, legacy wise, and thats what he wants

Comment

Working...
            X