Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jones on Kell Brook: I'm Going To Win By Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jones on Kell Brook: I'm Going To Win By Knockout!

Junior middleweight contender Carson Jones (34-8-2) has been training in Big Bear, Calif. for his showdown against Kell Brook (27-0). The fight takes place in the Brit's backyard on July 7th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well that enhanced knowledge of the business side isnt gonna help you in the ring either Jones! Brook is going to catch him when he keeps trying to come in with that big right over and over again just like Soto Karass did. Your best win is Said Ouali!

Comment

Carson Jones is a DOG! Kell brook better not go in there underestimating this guy - His best win is not said quali - its his past 8 fights, this guy has been through it, I hear Kell Brook is good, but who has he really fought? not a swipe, its just that with his arrogance and his opponent having 8 losses he might over look jones - I have been really impressed with Jones, he could have given up a looong time ago - he is really a DOG in the ring now - Brook better be prepared or have a rematch clause !

Comment

Jones is a lot better than his record suggests, he's greatly improved since those loses so Brook best come prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Jones is a lot better than his record suggests, he's greatly improved since those loses so Brook best come prepared.
          I'm about to look up vid.
          See that was my impression too. I've seen a couple of 06-07 fights from him and I wasn't impressed at all.
          I keep saying I'll look up recent fights.... but too lazy to watch right now.
          If he got better though, I'm willing to put money down on him.
          The dude's got experience and has been around. Hard to believe he's only 25 too... or around that age

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I'm about to look up vid.
            See that was my impression too. I've seen a couple of 06-07 fights from him and I wasn't impressed at all.
            I keep saying I'll look up recent fights.... but too lazy to watch right now.
            If he got better though, I'm willing to put money down on him.
            The dude's got experience and has been around. Hard to believe he's only 25 too... or around that age
            The difference is almost night and day, but it's hard to make a prediction in this fight as Brook hasn't faced anyone. Literally though, he has greatly improved, defense, technique, all around better fighter now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              The difference is almost night and day, but it's hard to make a prediction in this fight as Brook hasn't faced anyone. Literally though, he has greatly improved, defense, technique, all around better fighter now.
              Last I checked his defense was his feet.
              Well... he fights next week, so I still have time to watch

Comment

Jones is a good test but Brook stops him.

Comment

Get on the Carson Jones bandwagon now, because it's going to be full come July 8!

Comment

Brook is going to dismantle this guy. I hope those that say how Jones has improved immensely, how he hits hard & is a legit threat etc will be giving Brook credit when he dominates Carson Jones.

Comment

Working...
                    X