Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Peter Quillin The New Felix "Tito" Trinidad ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Quillin. I thought he gave the best performance of his career. I've never seen him look as sharp and polished.

Has made improvements. He's a lower top ten MW.

That said. Its incredibly stupid to compare him to Tito. Just no. I see no similarities at all.

Comment

WTF is going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        WTF is going on here?

Comment

Canelo is the next sugar ray robinson

Comment

Ewwwwww. LOL

Comment

Nah but foreal,I think canelo will be the next cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Nah but foreal,I think canelo will be the next cotto.
                Some more similiarites there. But Canelo's has to start fighting the best now.

I would enjoy a Rosado fight. Not sure anyone wants to see the trout fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
                  I see in Peter Quillin shades of Felix Trinidad, The height, the reach, the power and the desire to win and no quit. I think they are very similar in terms of styles, Ofcourse there are some differences but I would say that Peter Quillin is the closest thing we have to a new "Tito" Trinidad. The horrific punching power, Iron chin, et al, Peter Quillan is slowly but surely getting the recognition he deserves.

The biggest problem that Tito had was that he was promoted alot by Don King, With whom he has still good friendship, But Peter Quillin is promoted by GBP and I think they will do a better job with Kid Chocolate than King did with Tito. Its hard to believe that Quillin is not getting a fraction of the media attention that he deserves given his landslide, stunning victories and high KO ratio, I think if Tito was still active he would have handed the torch to Quillin.

If your not a fan of Kid Chocolate you will be!

I can see it. The biggest difference is Tito had some of the best range of any fighter I've ever seen.

Comment

They're completely different. Quillin is a boxer, Trinidad was a puncher.

Comment

gave you some green for the laughs.

solid thread!

Comment

Working...
                      X