Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Mayweather on his upbringing/ fighters he enjoyed watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I wonder if he knows that people are going to be watching these interviews years after he's gone.

My kids will be watching this someday. Pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Does ellerbe have to put on that **** ass face during the whole interview?
      LMAO

Based on some of your comments on here, I'm SHOCKED you're using the word **** to describe anyone lol

Comment

nice interview

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Just in,

that was almost unwatchable. floyd is a stuttering mime.

Comment

Yeah, probably the best interview I've seen from Floyd in a long while. I'm surprised he was able to surpress the douchebag in him for almost the whole thing except when prompted by asswipe Ellerbe to say he moved up and beat guys "naturally", and at the end there in his customary rant about Pac and PEDs. Great stories about his life and career, as for the now best thing I took from that is he is only in the sport now for the easy paydays and doesn't really care for the tough fights anymore. If that's so, I think we can forget about him fighting Pac and/or Martinez, won't happen

Comment

great interview

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                LMAO

Based on some of your comments on here, I'm SHOCKED you're using the word **** to describe anyone lol
                bwahahahaha

Comment

Mayweather's really opened up for the promotion to this fight. He's proving his "Money" persona is just that and he isn't as one dimensional as we might have thought.

He's making a fan out of me.

Comment

Working...
                  X