Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never participate in discussions about boxers' personal lives or celebrities' for that matter. you won't see me in topics about pbf's wife-beating case, his terrorizing of security guards, or any of that nonsense.

if you're really honest about it, you're not really a fan of a rockstar, for example, who are known to have messy lives, if you only go for that crap. i've got friends who have tons of collections of rock albums.

pacquiao is well-liked because of his electrifying style in the ring. period.

who are we kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
      Some of the responses in this thread are comical.
      Come down tiger. Stop beating your chest off a thread topic I created last year. No need to get arrogant...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Camera guy tells him to pray....

Comment

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
          never bite the hand that feeds....
          unless that hand belongs to a slave master, dictator or tyrant.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Come down tiger. Stop beating your chest off a thread topic I created last year. No need to get arrogant...
            Oh you made it last year. That's whats up then. Good Eye. No need to try to clown.

It's just funny the rationalization people come to on why the production crewman was pointing. Not sure if the responses are sincerely how people feel or sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
              Oh you made it last year. That's whats up then. Good Eye. No need to try to clown.

It's just funny the rationalization people come to on why the production crewman was pointing. Not sure if the responses are sincerely how people feel or sarcasm.
              Nevermind, I miss understood you. Your right thought, some comments are indeed pretty funny. Am just feeling for some compassion for those that have their self worth in Manny. If it helps them deal with their lives or inspires them, by Manny's persona then I think its all good. We need less hate in this world. Am not saying that is what your doing, but you know what I mean...

Comment

Working...
              X