Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather thinking he has dominated the sport for 16 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love floyd but he did not fight everyone to say he dominated the sport for 16 years

Comment

Unfortunately I think Mayweather has surrounded himself with the sort of people who'll tell him what he wants to hear - be it that Margarito wasn't worthy of a fight or that Pacquiao's on steriods. This feeds his delusion.

I still believe Mayweather would have dominated the last 16 years - maybe he'd have one or two Ls but he'd probably avenge them anyway - if he did fight the best competition.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        lol i gotta give you props for ANOTHER cool sig. . . "talk to me. . . " "talk to me Dammit or else ill throw you in the fire!" CHUCKY: "you stupid *****, you filthy slut, ill teach you to F with me!"

lol i used to PRAY that some doll would come to life and try to attack me. . . i had all these little plans on how i would **** it up. . .

but mayweather can't really compare his "dominance" to other sports, because in boxing you select your opponent. . . although boxing you don't "play"; it ain't a game. . . mayweather has been pretty dominant, but it's not like he hasn't been able to "choose his path".
        You know the lines better than I do lol

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          LOL at you *****s

clottey was and still is a dangerous welter, the guy is so underrated, he arguably defeated cotto and floyd would only fight guys like him, margo or cotto if they were near the age of 40
          IronDan a *****? like I said, no one can take you seriously.

Comment

LOL at his 41-0 rant. The HBO guy should have said well Calzaghe is 46-0....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              LOL at his 41-0 rant. The HBO guy should have said well Calzaghe is 46-0....LOL
              lol that's what i was thinking. . . although without a doubt floyd's resume is more impressive than calzaghe's, it would still serve to show that being undefeated isn't the end all of "dominance". . .

Comment

What the hell is that all about?

The guy never fought the best at 140 or 147, to dominate the sport you have to beat the best, no ifs and no buts

Kostya, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and Pacman. All guys in floyds weight classes that he avoided for an easy pay day with an easier guy to fight

Hell it took the guy 7 years to find his balls to fight Mosley when he was sure he was too old to win
                Kostya I agree with. The whole Top Rank Bob vs Floyd beef is what killed all of the other fights so far. I hope for boxings sake we will see Pacquiao vs Floyd In 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  It toke Floyd 7 supposed years to fight Mosley(despite Mosley having a "tooth ache") and manny 1 more year after Floyd fought him.
                  You're telling lies. Or else you're repeating what some cretin posted. But you don't KNOW.

Mosley did NOT have a "toothache" He NEVER said he had a tootache. What he said was that 'I have a loose front tooth that I need to get fixed by the dentist......" AND, he put up his hand to his tooth, held it and shook it very gently. It was his left front tooth.

So remember the truth when you get the urrge next time.

Comment

Well, there's delusional and then there's Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

and your sig proves you are still a buttt hurt fan, get over it, its been years

*****s can make all the excuses they want but floyd has ducked every dangerous welter, he waits until they are just right to finish off
                      You are exactly right, and this was remarked on at length by many expert analysts from time to time years ago already. They called them Mayweather's BRAINS TRUST, those who waited for the exact right moment to pick the opponent. Look at how he took advantage of Corrales, a HUGE example. Corrales a disaster waiting for someone to just give him a gentle push over the edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X