No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insiders Believe De La Hoya's Attack on Sky Hurt Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insiders Believe De La Hoya's Attack on Sky Hurt Khan

Oscar De La Hoya has burned Amir Khan's bridges with Sky by launching an ill-advised attack on Britain's leading boxing broadcaster.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Oscar De La Hoya has burned Amir Khan's bridges with Sky by launching an ill-advised attack on Britain's leading boxing broadcaster.

Damn dude, the sensationalism is horrible... DLh didn't attack Sky at all.

Comment

I didn't think he did anything too bad, but the truth is I don't know why Richard allows Oscar to use his opinion. Oscar was a heck of a fighter, but hes not a smart man by any means. Let him smile and take pictures and answer easy questions, that's all he needs to do.

Comment

make ortiz v.s khan for oct or December i bet ortiz knocks him out cold

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya can't be trusted he's a dumb @$$.

Comment

Once again the closet tranny is messing things up for his fighters.

Comment

So Sky craps all over Khan this week but De La Hoya is somehow the bad guy for being grateful to Primetime?

I don't get it.

Comment

You idiots who leave stupid a$$ comments about Oscar are f#%*ing pathetic stop hating on the BOSS

Comment

Listen guys, Oscars comments have been misinterpreted. All he said was that basically, GBP do a lot of shows in the US sooooooo he wants to start talks about doing a deal for them to be shown on Primetime here in the UK. That is all. He was'nt ****ting on Sky. He just thinks that Primetime is now a viable option as UK broadcaster for Golden Boys shows which may not be taken up by SKY

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

******ed title and who cares.
                    Khan hurt his own chances by not wanting to share the cake.If Khan fights quality opposition and he wins then Sky made a mistake because Khan will still work with Prime Time.What Oscar is saying is that he can show his 100 fighters on Primetime because Primetime was willing to work with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X