Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel "Memo" Heredia says he is working with Guillermo Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel "Memo" Heredia says he is working with Guillermo Rigondeaux?

Apparently Memo said he will take care of Nonito with Guillermo Rigondeaux.

It seems like Memo is working with Rigo now.

Interesting.

https://twitter.com/Ortiz_BoxingNBA/...79938635784193

Rigo would get Laid the Fucc out by donaire

Comment

Doesnt matter Donaire doesnt run face first into punches,he actually boxes

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Apparently Memo said he will take care of Nonito with Guillermo Rigondeaux.

It seems like Memo is working with Rigo now.

Interesting.

https://twitter.com/Ortiz_BoxingNBA/...79938635784193
        quick!
        Year round blood testing for all

Comment

so what? even god could work with Rigo it would have the same result...KO for Donaire!

Comment

Oh ohh i smell bs coming if Rigo makes Donaire piss blood crap move Rigo already looks like Marvin Hagler on steroids why would he need a Strength conditioning coach dumb dumb dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Oh ohh i smell bs coming if Rigo makes Donaire piss blood crap move Rigo already looks like Marvin Hagler on steroids why would he need a Strength conditioning coach dumb dumb dumb.
              Yeah, this is a bad move by Rigo, why put a black cloud over himself? Look what happened with Marquez so many people are saying he is on roids after he KO Pacman because of his link to Memo.

Comment

Yeah, this is a bad move by Rigo, why put a black cloud over himself? Look what happened with Marquez so many people are saying he is on roids after he KO Pacman because of his link to Memo.

I don't believe JMM was roiding he did hes tests and passed but like you said is just that dude makes people doubt because of hes past. I guess im not as tolerant or forgiving when it comes to cheaters as many other guys out here.

Comment

Only butthurt pac-tards are suggesting he's on roids

Comment

Memo admits that he has made mistakes in the past, when he was young and dumb. But there's nothing to prove that he is doing anything shady now.

The same could be said of Victor Conte who works with Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X