What matters to YOU? Skill or excitement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skill should translate into excitement.

Comment

It depends , if i'm watching by myself then I can Appreciate it if it's a technical fight but if I invite people over or if it's a group of us at someones else's house watching big time ppv fight then got to have the entertainment Excite value

Comment

I'm a guy who enjoys it all.

I enjoyed the hell out of Spinks/Taylor for example.. Spinks/Judah 1 as well.

All aspects of the game satisfy me. I don't think there's a boxing match I've ever disliked for reasons like being boring, and I've seen so many. Maybe it has to do with me being a practitioner as well as a fan, who knows.

Comment

Inb4 all the Mayweather, Ward , Hopkins fans vote for skills

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            I'm a guy who enjoys it all.

I enjoyed the hell out of Spinks/Taylor for example.. Spinks/Judah 1 as well.

All aspects of the game satisfy me. I don't think there's a boxing match I've ever disliked for reasons like being boring, and I've seen so many. Maybe it has to do with me being a practitioner as well as a fan, who knows.
            Wow..

I'm a fan of WILL..I'll be honest, I love watching a chess match also..the displays of intelligence get me riled up too..but nothing like a showcase of will, resilience, and desire to win for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Both .
              Both.....

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                For me, I watch boxing for entertainment more than anything, I'm not all that bothered who is p4p number one and I'd rather watch micky ward than Andre bored any day of the week

I appreciate the talent, but a lot of these elite skilled guys suck the fun out of their fights.
                Both

Comment

A little bit of both. Just like a girl who has a bit of an ass and a nice set of t!ts. You can't go wrong with that.

Comment

Andre Bored

#mysides

Comment

I think it depends on what level it's at. If I'm watching FNF I'd much rather see a brawl than a chess match, but once fighters get to that elite level and are on top of their division I enjoy the skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X