Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best athlete in sports history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    lol lebron being great at te. based on what?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

he was a top TE in high school.

the guy is bigger than gronk, and more athletic by a country mile....

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      nobody likes to get hit.

but since they get paid millions to play sports it doesnt matter if they dont like to get hit.

randy moss doesnt like to get hit.

hell, your favorite person in the world floyd mayweather jr. doesnt like to get hit and he's a boxer.

i used to love getting hit.

Comment

I agree when I heard one beautiful Russian woman said, "it's Mikhail Jordan".

Comment

obviouisly Al Bundy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Michael Phelps
            You see the issue I have with Phelps is not a judgment on him as an athlete necessarily. It's a problem with the whole sport. He enters the Olympics and wins a whole bunch of medals. Well so what? He gets twenty goes at it!

There's like the 100m freestyle, that's the big one right? But then there's another three 100m races to try in different swimming strokes. That's four gold medals. Then there's the 200m races. So that's eight. Then there's the 50m freestyle, the 400m freestyle, the 1500m freestyle, the 200 and 400m medley. And then there are three different individual medleys!

So sure, he has the record for the most golds won in a single olympics. But he won them all doing a single sport. He just got 16 kicks at the can. Jessica Ennis excelled in seven different sports and only won one medal!

Comment

these two

I still sing this song every time I shoot a piece of paper in to the garbage can

Bo Knows!

Comment

Aleksander Karelin.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  these two

I still sing this song every time I shoot a piece of paper in to the garbage can

Bo Knows!

everybody wannabe like Mike but Mike wannabe like L

Comment

messi, wladimir klitscko, novak dhokovic, michael phelps are some of the most athletic guys ive ever seen...

Comment

btw americans wake up, no one outside of American gives a **** about the NBA,nfl etc.

Lionel messi is the best soccer player in the world, hes schooling people from all different nations.

Wheras europe treat basketball as a hobbie...

Open yout eyes and look at other sports...

Comment

Working...
                      X