Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly: “Five or Six More Fights and I’m Out!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly: “Five or Six More Fights and I’m Out!”

Nathan Cleverly, 22-0 (11), makes the maiden defence of his WBO light-heavyweight title at Liverpool’s Echo Arena this Saturday night. His opponent, Tony Bellew, hails from Liverpool and has spent the last few months trying to get under Cleverly’s skin as he bids to net his first professional world belt. Some have enjoyed Bellew’s aggressive approach, others believe that ‘Bomber’ is trying to bully his opponent and will pay for it on the night. Cleverly insists that he is not the type to wilt under verbal or physical pressure.

[Click Here To Read More]

He hardly said 5 or 6 fights and I'm out!

Cleverly is a good boxer but his danger is his trainer..who encourages him to get involved in a brawl, it'll lead to him getting sparked eventually

Comment

Cleverly is going knock Bellew out.

Comment

is he going to fight someone with a pulse before he retires?

Comment

i hope those last fights will include bhop, cloud and pascal

Comment

who is this guy

for one i follow boxing but I have no idea who the hell this guy is .. why do they make such a big deal.. he makes himself seem like he is so good and he is just going to fight 6 fights and retire.lol... if he fights sergio martinez, bernard hopkins, chad dawson, , andre ward , carl froch and somehow manages to get joe calzaghe out of retirment and beats him .. then this guy will be the **** , but he has to beat all these guys and then he can be the it thing .. but it will never happen hhahahahahahha

Comment

Still undecided on Cleverly, he's a good technical solid boxer but he lacks that big punch. His chin is very good, I don't think he's been down yet, although like the fella above me said, he needs to change trainer, he isn't a brawler, he's a boxer and it could lead to him getting knocked out sooner rather than later, I'm thinking Saturday. I'm hoping to god Cleverly boxes Bellews head off as the scouse twat does my ****ing head in, but if Cleverly goes looking to fight, it's 50-50 then IMO, if he boxes, there's only one winner.

Comment

'didnt do to badly with the women' compared to this guy I look like brad pitt. Theres hope for all you.

good article though, well written decent length.

Comment

Originally posted by miketyson69 View Post
                  for one i follow boxing but I have no idea who the hell this guy is .. why do they make such a big deal.. he makes himself seem like he is so good and he is just going to fight 6 fights and retire.lol... if he fights sergio martinez, bernard hopkins, chad dawson, , andre ward , carl froch and somehow manages to get joe calzaghe out of retirment and beats him .. then this guy will be the **** , but he has to beat all these guys and then he can be the it thing .. but it will never happen hhahahahahahha

Sergio is in light middle so wtf... Joe is not coming back so get that one out of your head.

Bernard's next fight could be his last & froch and Ward are at super

Therefore in my eyes none of the fighters you mention are going to get matched up with Cleverly bar Dawson, and only Ward if he moves up and if he beats Froch.

Comment

Oh dear.

Haye did it for the money. Khan says he does it for the money. Now this hype job chump who hasn't got far in boxing says he's doing it for the money!!!!

I don't like Bellew, in fact i don't like both of them, but i hope Bellew knocks this guy out.

He thinks far too much of himself when he hasn't got very far.

Go work as an accountant!

Comment

Working...
                    X