Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you gonna Celebrate/Meet 'End of the World' on 12-21-12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] How are you gonna Celebrate/Meet 'End of the World' on 12-21-12?

im gonna be at a bar in belltown with my buddies and some betches getting hammered, snorting blow to the point that wish i was really f-in dead the next day.

oh 12-21-12 is a friday

What time will the world end good sir?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      im gonna be at a bar in belltown with my buddies and some betches getting hammered, snorting blow to the point that wish i was really f-in dead the next day.

oh 12-21-12 is a friday
      The world will not end on that date sir. Instead humanity will face the trials set by the Great Tribulation which is upon us.

Only God the Father knows the date when Jesus Christ will return. Though it will be in our lifetime and it is very near.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
          The world will not end on that date sir. Instead humanity will face the trials set by the Great Tribulation which is upon us.

Only God the Father knows the date when Jesus Christ will return. Though it will be in our lifetime and it is very near.
          whats the whole point of the tribulation thing again?

Comment

so when does it start? is it going to be pacific time, euro time, new zealand time or what?

Comment

oh 12-21-12 is a friday
              Don't get shot...I stay my ass away from Belltown now. On 12/21? Fuck that!

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post

He better keep his mouth shut if he starts claiming to be the son of god he'll get a lifetime ticket to the funny farm.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Don't get shot...I stay my ass away from Belltown now. On 12/21? Fuck that!
                  i dont hang around ghetto ass joints. i keep it chill with the white folks lol.

its a white crowd, well mixed really and dj plays old school 90s cuts and i would request 2chainz and rick ross every now and then lol. gets the girls goin.

oh jillians this sat bro. i might hit up the joint im talkin about this fri. ill just text you.

Comment

i dont hang around ghetto ass joints. i keep it chill with the white folks lol.

its a white crowd, well mixed really and dj plays old school 90s cuts and i would request 2chainz and rick ross every now and then lol. gets the girls goin.

oh jillians this sat bro. i might hit up the joint im talkin about this fri. ill just text you.
                    I'll be in Vegas this weekend bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X