Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face!

Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face! [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-04-2012, 01:52 AM.

Big Timothy Bradley fan here but honestly, a lot like the Pac/Mayweather situation... I don't want to hear about it anymore until the contract is signed.

IMO Bradley/Khan is a long way from being made at this point. I still think they have a hard time making it through agreements in negotiations. I'd be more than happy to be wrong though, I just think ego is going to take front seat the first time they negotiate. Especially with TR/GBP. Khan is Schaefers boy, and TR has a lot to prove with Timmy.

But don't get it twisted. Bradley/Khan is THE fight I want to see get made most. Just tired of the back and forth without any action.

Comment

Liar..................

Comment

Yeh sure Timmy...........this guy talks some ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          Big Timothy Bradley fan here but honestly, a lot like the Pac/Mayweather situation... I don't want to hear about it anymore until the contract is signed.

IMO Bradley/Khan is a long way from being made at this point. I still think they have a hard time making it through agreements in negotiations. I'd be more than happy to be wrong though, I just think ego is going to take front seat the first time they negotiate. Especially with TR/GBP. Khan is Schaefers boy, and TR has a lot to prove with Timmy.

But don't get it twisted. Bradley/Khan is THE fight I want to see get made most. Just tired of the back and forth without any action.
          Well said, Mate. I've had enough of these fighters (& their fans) talking & not meeting. I'm a fan of all four of the fighters mentioned above but I'm now beyond caring if they meet or not.

Comment

IMO Bradley/Khan is a long way from being made at this point.
            W/o a doubt... Marquez saying he would like to fight Bradley only complicates things. Khan also is going to want a rematch with Peterson first... so yea, I think a fight between the two won't be made for a while... definitely not this year, maybe next year.
            Even if the two meet... you can bet they'll still argue about the money.
            Khan will say he's the bigger draw (which he is) and Bradley would probably bring up his recent loss or something like that.. I don't know.

Comment

Bradley would take a peterson rematch over khan all day, the question is will peterson become a big deal on ppv sales after the sprit shown against khan.

Comment

Timmy B I love you..But I would rather you fight JMM tbh..

Comment

Good postLori,BTW I love you too...

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                    Well said, Mate. I've had enough of these fighters (& their fans) talking & not meeting. I'm a fan of all four of the fighters mentioned above but I'm now beyond caring if they meet or not.
                    Agreed. Sad thing is, that it's usually the fights that should be made - taking so long to be made, that end up being stinkers or not what it was thought it would be in the end. They usually have the notorious "What the world has waited for" title - or something along those lines LOL.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    W/o a doubt... Marquez saying he would like to fight Bradley only complicates things. Khan also is going to want a rematch with Peterson first... so yea, I think a fight between the two won't be made for a while... definitely not this year, maybe next year.
                    Even if the two meet... you can bet they'll still argue about the money.
                    Khan will say he's the bigger draw (which he is) and Bradley would probably bring up his recent loss or something like that.. I don't know.
                    Yep. You nailed it. And then as far as further delay goes, both intend on moving up in weight soon, will have the usual "feel out the weight" fight, tough negotiations and so on and so forth. This fight still has a long ways to go IMO. The only way I see this fight possibly getting made in 2012 is if Peterson doesn't give Khan an immediate rematch, and Bradley doesn't get chosen to fight Pac next. Hate to say that I want either of those things NOT to happen (because they should) but I really would rather just see Bradley and Khan get it on now, at 140lbs and then move on. Too many IF factors I reckon, and both are at a sensitive point in their careers.

Comment

Working...
                    X