Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all of you who think Floyd is scared of Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's biggest fear is losing. This would expose his fake persona and completely disintegrate his ego. This is no joke and would be truly devastating for him. Floyd is a very fragile person.

The irony is that only facing certain defeat will cure him from his fears, and be tremendously healing for his mind. And it would be equally beneficial if he faced his father one on one, no cameras or crew around. He is terribly scared of him, and this makes Jr hate himself even more, and makes the fear feedback much worse.

I expected some kind of personal growth when he won against undefeated Corrales, but maybe Floyd knew he was a lesser fighter, so it had no positive impact in his confidence. And since he's been mostly taking the easiest path in his career, he has never had to face his fear of losing and being physically beaten.

I don't think he will take the fight. He is waiting for Pacquiao to lose interest or lose against another fighter. It's Floyd's modus operandi and I'm fine with it. My problem is with him claiming otherwise, but that's a different matter.

Comment

Floyd really doesn't have an issue at all. A few "fans" call him scared, gay, or whatever else they can imagine but it doesn't make it true and it certainly doesn't affect what he can do in the ring or how much he is compensated for it. I try not to worry too much about the casual fan name calling and arriving at conclusions that are unsupported by the facts.

If Mayweather dropped his single demand for a blood test, fought Manny and won, it would only be a matter of time before another fighter is built up with the capabilities to beat Mayweather and that somehow he's ducking. For some fight fans winning isn't enough, you have to fight whomever they want, whenever they want, regardless of fairness of negotiations or be labeled a "coward." Ooooooh.... These aren't people that are part of the bright ideas club.

Mayweather is a boxer, and boxers are usually labeled this or that because they finesse their way to a victory, instead of carving out a bloody trail of carnage.
      Last edited by Slip Stream; 09-04-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I appreciate all the input but i was looking for a specific answer here.

If you think he is scared. If the fight gets signed will you STILL think he is scared. and if so why?

Saying he is scared to fight Pac can work as long as the fight is not made once it is made if in spite of that you still think he is scared, how would you justify still believing that?

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
          I appreciate all the input but i was looking for a specific answer here.

If you think he is scared. If the fight gets signed will you STILL think he is scared. and if so why?

Saying he is scared to fight Pac can work as long as the fight is not made once it is made if in spite of that you still think he is scared, how would you justify still believing that?
          If he accepts the fight he isn't scared. A logical person can't think he still would be after that, unless he runs around the ring crying and begging for mercy people shouldn't think he is scared.

Comment

same here. he definitely sealed his legacy with that bs.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
              Puga I brought this up because after the marquez fight where mosley came up and confronted him there were ALOT of people on here saying that Floyd was scared of Mosley but as soon as the fight was signed all those people "vanished". So i wonder will the same thing happen if this fight gets made
              if floyd takes on pac, i dont think even hardcore floyd haters will say he's scared of pac anymore win or lose......thats if he takes on pac soon....

Comment

again, it doesn't matter what you and i think in this forum. world sees floyd as a scared person fact that he is demanding stringent testing that was never done in boxing before. world also says, "what now floyd?" after learning that pac had agreed to the tests. it's best to move on guys. fight will never happen. floyd would most likely retire after the ortiz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  scared might be a bit over the top but he is clearly threatened by him. he is asking for extra drug tests because mayweather feels that pacquiao couldnt possibly do as well as he has without performance enhancing drugs. floyd says you dont become great at 25 about pacquiao, so clearly thinks pacquiao is a great fighter! take from that what you will..........
                  Pac was 3 division champ and 2 lineal champ before 25. Clearly he talked from his butt to justify his OST.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 09-04-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    again, it doesn't matter what you and i think in this forum. world sees floyd as a scared person fact that he is demanding stringent testing that was never done in boxing before. world also says, "what now floyd?" after learning that pac had agreed to the tests. it's best to move on guys. fight will never happen. floyd would most likely retire after the ortiz fight.

lol....you do realize this was not the first time that someone has asked for Random testing right?

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
                      lol....you do realize this was not the first time that someone has asked for Random testing right?
                      how many times you think has it( OST) been done in pro boxing?......name the fights please...

Comment

Working...
                      X