Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Estrada Outlands Viloria Heavy To Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Estrada Outlands Viloria Heavy To Close

Juan Estrada pulled away over the last five rounds, outlanding Brian Viloria 246-65 in power shots. Estrada landed an avg. of 49 of 102 power shots in the final five frames.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Estrada is 1 bad dude. I bet hed kick Shiming's ass.

Comment

Holy **** that's a lot of power shots landed. I was pulling for the underdog, but I'm surprised and impressed Viloria made it out on his feet this time.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
        Estrada is 1 bad dude. I bet hed kick Shiming's ass.
        Remember when Segura was p4p? Both this guy and Gonzalez make him look like a joke

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Remember when Segura was p4p? Both this guy and Gonzalez make him look like a joke
          Easily.

Estrada is a beast, he wasnt even breathing hard after throwing like 500 punches in the last 4 rounds

Comment

Great chin on Estrada.

Two fights vs very big punchers. May have been stunned a couple times.

This kid has very bright future.

Comment

I mean Viloria was still a ****in beast right? You see those shots Estrada took and kept his cool focus and fought hard until the end. Gallo will make for some great fights

Comment

Estrada threw an average of over 100 punches for the last 5 rounds and landed an average of almost 50%.

Comment

Round 8 and up were all Estrada.... Viloria should have been KOed. He stuck in though I give him props. But he can't continue to fight like this. He's got some things he needs to change, starting with his conditioning. No way should Estrada be landing 49 power shots.

Also The fight should not have been a split decision. Estrada clearly won rounds 7-12, even won a couple early rounds.

Comment

Estrada has officially arrived

Comment

Working...
                    X