Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib: I'd Be More Than Happy To Tarnish Broner's Record!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dib: I'd Be More Than Happy To Tarnish Broner's Record!

Billy Dib will keep himself hovering around 126-130lbs whilst the Australian looks to secure high-profile contests against the likes of Chris John and Adrien Broner in the near future.

The 26 year-old IBF featherweight king moves back up to super-featherweight for the first time officially since 2008 against the hard-hitting Juan Antonio Rodriguez in Campsie, Australia and will be aiming to score his 35th professional win from 36 recorded bouts on July 13. [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO Broner kills this dude

Comment

I only saw Billy Dib fight once (losing against Luevano) & he was TERRIBLE.

That was nearly 4 years ago but he showed me nothing. Has he improved? Has he fought anyone decent since then? No idea.

Before talking about Broner he should take on Will Tomlinson in an all Aussie clash. He's got about as much chance of landing a big fight in the USA as a Lucian Bute mask has of scaring kids in Nottingham this Halloween.

Comment

sure say that after Broner has pretty much said he is moving to 135 after Escobedo

Comment

War dib!! But it won't happen, broner has nothing to fight for at 130

Comment

these Aussie dudes are hilarrrrrious. First Mundine calls out Mayweather now Dib wants Broner. Neither Mundine or Dib has done anything to warrant these matchups. Not to mention the talent gap between Mundine/Mayweather and Dib/Broner is about the same-fvucking HUGE! Dream on Dib

Comment

Do your research, Mundine is crazy as$ hell to be calling out Mayweather, but Dib can fight, he has a very good skill set - Broner is very good, but he hasn't had a real test as of yet, hopefully escobedo can give him a good test. But you cannot sleep on Dib he is capable

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                Do your research, Mundine is crazy as$ hell to be calling out Mayweather, but Dib can fight, he has a very good skill set - Broner is very good, but he hasn't had a real test as of yet, hopefully escobedo can give him a good test. But you cannot sleep on Dib he is capable
                dib is ok, but hes not winning a fight against a bigger more technical fighter.

Comment

That's a lot of words for please beat my ass

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                    and 126lb fighter while Broner has said he will move up after this fight

and sorry but one exciting fight in Eduardo Escobedo does not make up for years of boring fights Dib was in

Comment

Working...
                    X