Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Haye Attack Klitschkos Over Negotiations, Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Haye Attack Klitschkos Over Negotiations, Opponents

Negotiations between David Haye and Vitali Klitschko over a possible mega-fight this summer have hit an impasse.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does anybody even give a shit @ this point?

I'd really like to see the fight but I'm sick of hearing about it.

Comment

I guess David Gay has another toe issue. The Gaymaker is anyway afraid of fighting Vitali........I don`t see that fight happening...... Booth is the same stupid loudspeaker as David Gay

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Booth View Post
        These guys are three stone heavier and five inches taller and they expect to be lauded as all-time greats but I don't buy it. Any fighter who fought someone who was three stone lighter and five inches smaller and they didn't deal with them easily would be kicking themselves. They would be disgusted with themselves. They wouldn't be lauding themselves.
        Precisely my point these last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          Precisely my point these last few days.

So by that logic, Lennox was not an ATG either. Am I hearing this right?

Comment

This is all u ever hear now in boxing these days

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              So by that logic, Lennox was not an ATG either. Am I hearing this right?
              Didn't you read the article.....what was it again... oh yeah... Moron??

They spoke of the QUALITY and CONDITIONING of their opposition.

Lewis' opposition clearly makes him ATG worthy.

Mind you though, according to you, Lewis' punches were unlucky occurences.

Comment

Who the hell wants to see this fight anyway? Haye's effort against wlad was pathetic. Vitali is 10 times better than wlad, a Vitali-Haye fight would be unbearable to watch. Booth would be doing the world a favor by stopping the negotiations.
                Last edited by changuito242; 01-24-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by changuito242 View Post
                  Who the hell wants to see this fight anyway? Haye's effort against wlad was pathetic. Vitali is 10 fimes better than wlad, a Vitali-Haye fight would be unbearable to watch. Booth would be doing the world a favor by stopping the negotiations.
                  Bro, it's a better match up and would garner more interest than the usual fights in the Division.

Comment

i dont think haye or his team should be saying anything after hayes piss poor effort against wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X