No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Magomed Continues Work For Mike Perez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Magomed Continues Work For Mike Perez Bout

Russian heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov (18-0, 18KOs) held an eight round sparring session in his training camp for the next fight against Cuban Mike Perez, televised by HBO and taking place at The Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York on November 02. Trainer John David Jackson knows Mike Perez is a hard opponent, but he thinks Magomed has the power to win by KO.

"We are sure that in this fight, we are not going to hear the final bell, Abdusalamov is ready to get another victory by KO. This is the fight that will push Magomed close to a title shot and the entire team is working hard for November 2. Here at the Iron Mike Productions Gym we have all the support of CEO Garry Jonas and Mike Tyson and we want to say thanks to them." [Click Here To Read More]

Mago looks to be in really good shape. I'm not sure if Mago will have an answer for Perez if he doesn't get him out early but at least his conditioning looks to have improved. John David Jackson's a great trainer

Can't wait for this fight

Comment

I hope Perez wins. I like Mago, he is a awesome puncher but besides power he has nothing. Perez can also punch but is mutch faster, more agile and has better skills, reminds you a bit about Mike Tyson. Hopefully he wins in impressive fashion.
      This is the B-Level Version of a Foreman vs. Tyson fight.

Comment

Magos only winning way is by ko....or at least dragging him into a dog fight. His defense is his face

Comment

IF he doesn't K.O the Perez he looses this fight. Haven't really seen Mike Perez chin tested all that much he got hit in the prizefighter but he did most of the hitting and won easily.

Comment

Wow the 20th headline on Magomed.

Definitely a TV build up. Btw, who is this Mike Perez guy?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Magos only winning way is by ko....or at least dragging him into a dog fight. His defense is his face
              But his face has one of the best defenses in the business.

As you say, Mago KO or Perez UD I think. Nice to see Mago step up tho. I always had a soft spot for Mago, like a big, ugly teddy bear - with KO power.

Comment

I thought Perez was retired.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Mago's defence is his offence, if you know what I mean.
                  Hit your opponent hard enough, and you won't need to worry about him hitting you back!

Comment

That is going to be an interesting bout. The winner moves on and the loser is probably exposed.

Comment

Working...
                    X