Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Cotto vs Trout RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it weird that Cotto is only a 2-1 favorite against a guy like Trout who is only known by hardcore boxing fans and after coming of that big time preformence against Mayweather i would expect atleast 3-1 or even 4-1.

Comment

i got the angel knocking out the fish in this fight.

Comment

Cotto will break trout down and get a late technical knockout!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          My only concern is Trout catching Cotto with an upper as Cotto traps him on the ropes but Trout doesn't seem like a huge puncher so that might not be a big concern.
          He's forever leaning over when he traps people on the ropes, but like you said, Trout doesn't crack very hard. I don't see him hurting Cotto, but he's got to watch out for a cut. His skin isn't the most durable.

Comment

I find it weird that Cotto is only a 2-1 favorite against a guy like Trout who is only known by hardcore boxing fans and after coming of that big time preformence against Mayweather i would expect atleast 3-1 or even 4-1.
            Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            Cotto will break trout down and get a late technical knockout!
            I agree. Cotto KO/TKO <10rds!

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            He's forever leaning over when he traps people on the ropes, but like you said, Trout doesn't crack very hard. I don't see him hurting Cotto, but he's got to watch out for a cut. His skin isn't the most durable.
            Trout is a good match vs Miguel. He seems strong, great stamina, lefty, utilizes his reach, decent foot work and speed and a good long upper cut (which can cost him against a veteran like Cotto).

He may or may not have good bite his punches but at least we know he has average power.

His CHIN will be put to the test by Cotto. I belive Austin's chin is questionable. We will find out on Sat!

War Cotto!

Guerra Miguel!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
              War Miguel!

War Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUERRA Miguel!!!

WAR COTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

#War Cotto!!!

Comment

Why wasn't there ever a second episode of the showtime countdown show?

Comment

Weigh in starts in 7 minutes. You can watch live right here:

http://sports.sho.com/live

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Weigh in starts in 7 minutes. You can watch live right here:

http://sports.sho.com/live
                      thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X