Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'm almost 100% sure that man couldn't have been on steroids" - Karim Mayfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm almost 100% sure that man couldn't have been on steroids" - Karim Mayfield

Oh, ****.

*****s Public Enemy #1:

"I can't judge any of his prior fights but I'm sure, almost 100% sure, that the man couldn't have been on steroids," said Mayfield. "There were no things that I have seen to where I was in awe of him. I never thought he had this super power or this super speed. I've never seen no superman stuff out of him that would indicate he was on steroids. Yes, he was faster than other guys I sparred with but it wasn't super blazing and he did have power but it wasn't like no super power."
    "I've definitely seen days where he had good days and where he had bad days. I definitely saw several bad days where he was tired from sparring, you know what I mean? I don't even see how steroids could be attached to him," Mayfield continued.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-la...karim-mayfield

Did Karim Mayfield administer random drug tests to Pacquiao during training?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      Did Karim Mayfield administer random drug tests to Pacquiao during training?
      I think he was the one injecting Pacquiao's butt cheek.

Comment

I guess no one cares about a real sparring partner's opinion, someone who's actually there.

GOSSIP, GOSSIP, EVERYBODY KNOWS I'MMA MONSTA...good song.

Comment

Big difference between Manny wanting to spar... and Manny trying to KO you in a real fight.

Comment

Could you *****s and *******s please stop? SMH

Comment

Working...
            X