Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/3 case for 7/5 still a robbery, but not the robbery of the century like everyone makes it out to be

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      9/3 case for 7/5 still a robbery, but not the robbery of the century like everyone makes it out to be
      naaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
        this is one of the rounds that "cannot possibly not be givin to pacquiao"?

Comment

• I think there should be a rule that judges can vote to extend a 12 round fight to 15 rounds if it is too close. No more of these bs draws and questionable decisions.

Comment

• For those of you saying Bradley won..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...adley-compubox

Pacquiao landed 253
            Bradley 159

Those would have to be some rib-cracking, face-bruising, monster punches Bradley was landing to be more valuable than Pacquiao's.

No knockdowns? No marks on Pacquiao's face? That's a failure.
            Last edited by SN!PER; 12-03-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• I think it's so funny how many people analyze this fight to death with edited videos and whatnot when it doesn't really require any of that. For people who aren't blind and saw the fight whether you were drunk or not, I think it was clear that Pac did more than enough to win the fight. If your Bradley and you need to prove to the world that you deserve the win and really want it, you don't go out there pity pat and throw 1s and 2s once in awhile. You go out there and act like you want it. Take serious control and attack. You aren't going to win decisions against an aggressive attacker like Pacquiao if you aren't willing to take some punches in return. So many fighters become gunshy against Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
                tell that to 99% of the people that watched that fight. Tell them they are blind!!! lol .. Keep it to yourselves, don't insult our intelligence because you have an agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  I think it's so funny how many people analyze this fight to death with edited videos and whatnot when it doesn't really require any of that. For people who aren't blind and saw the fight whether you were drunk or not, I think it was clear that Pac did more than enough to win the fight. If your Bradley and you need to prove to the world that you deserve the win and really want it, you don't go out there pity pat and throw 1s and 2s once in awhile. You go out there and act like you want it. Take serious control and attack. You aren't going to win decisions against an aggressive attacker like Pacquiao if you aren't willing to take some punches in return. So many fighters become gunshy against Pac.
                  This is the stuff that makes me upset... People that complain about how Bradley ran, Bradley didn't "take it to" Pac, yada yada yada... It shows so much ignorance...

Bradley is a slick boxer... Just becuz he can come forward, just becuz he can be the aggressor, does not mean he's a Brandon Rios brawler... And anyone that expected him to move forward against Pac? A slick boxer walking toward a power puncher?

Please do some research

Comment

• 9-3 Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                      This is the stuff that makes me upset... People that complain about how Bradley ran, Bradley didn't "take it to" Pac, yada yada yada... It shows so much ignorance...

Bradley is a slick boxer... Just becuz he can come forward, just becuz he can be the aggressor, does not mean he's a Brandon Rios brawler... And anyone that expected him to move forward against Pac? A slick boxer walking toward a power puncher?

Please do some research
                      Bradley is so far from being a "slick" boxer that it isn't even funny.

When I think of Bradley I think of a wild fighter that throws a lot of hooks and headbutts.

Bradley pretty much ALWAYS comes forward and jumps on guys. He's a rough fighter if anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X