Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Had To Keep My Word, Beat Berto Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    LMAO mang !!

He just beat an elite fighter, dog fashion, LMAO !!!

JR just went thru a tough fight with Cotto who would lose against Guerrero.

Guerrero is a 6 time champ

Guerrero beat 5 or 6 Olympic boxers, one more that was NOT a gold medalist won't matter.

Jr is deep in his cave, he has no boys to play with like 50 etc.......

Go to the mouth of the cave and cup yo hands and call his name, then listen to the echo,,,,,,,,,,,, NOTHING

Whats it gonna take to git Jr out da cave mang ?

Guerrero will beat Jr DOG FASHION !!!!!!!

He'll bust him up , shut dem eyes mang and have him on the floor trying to find his mouth piece

Now Floyd's afraid of Guerrero? Your obsession with Floyd is sickening.

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      Im kinda bothered by those words, even more specifically when he said them. Lettuce be reality, he didnt beat berto down. Berto was there to the end, giving just as good as he was taking. After the first couple of rounds, it was give and take fight. It was a good fight where guerrero simply outworked berto, but not beat down.
      Lol he absolutely beat down Berto man your in denial give it up .. He had Berto looking blackanese lmao .. This was a dude who was labeled as soft a couple of years back and now he just dogged a rugged Berto .. Guerrero demands respect now he has way more than deserved it even before this fight

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
        Good fight for Guerrero. I still don't think he's elite but he did a good job.
        I agree, Guerrero just has alot of will and detirmination, hes tough but I don't see him beating most like Floyd, Pacquiao, Canelo or Cotto. but the dude got heart!

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
          Lol he absolutely beat down Berto man your in denial give it up .. He had Berto looking blackanese lmao .. This was a dude who was labeled as soft a couple of years back and now he just dogged a rugged Berto .. Guerrero demands respect now he has way more than deserved it even before this fight
          Berto looked blackanese, guerrero looked mexinese. Wtf is your point? Bertos eye got raked, and it swoll up, big fukn deal he fought through it. It was a back and forth, give and take fight by and large, one in which guerrero outworked berto and came out on top.

Lettuce b reality, all during the fight everyobody was wondering if guerrero would be able to take all the hard uppercuts that were spinning his head 360 degrees, which were happening all the time.

People ****ting on bertos performance last night are ******ed. Obviously he wasnt tactically that good, closer to terrible, but he was a warrior who kept fighting. You, on the other hand, are just a keyboard warrior.

Im not in denial, i didnt care who won and was rooting for both. I am just not afraid to call a spade a spade when everybody likes to follow the crowds opinion.

Comment

Berto lucky steve smoger wasnt the ref, Berto would have been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Berto lucky steve smoger wasnt the ref, Berto would have been stopped.
              ...and groped.....and kissed

Lol

Comment

Guerrero looked very impressive last night but man, what a dirty fighter! Even after the bell when he knew he had the fight won he continues to hit Berto. Shameful. He's lucky he didn't get DQ'd

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  Guerrero looked very impressive last night but man, what a dirty fighter! Even after the bell when he knew he had the fight won he continues to hit Berto. Shameful. He's lucky he didn't get DQ'd
                  He didn't hear the bell. He staggered Berto with a left hand a few seconds before and went into beast mode looking for that kill. It was the refs job to separate them at the bell and he wasn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    LMAO mang !!

He just beat an elite fighter, dog fashion, LMAO !!!

JR just went thru a tough fight with Cotto who would lose against Guerrero.

Guerrero is a 6 time champ

Guerrero beat 5 or 6 Olympic boxers, one more that was NOT a gold medalist won't matter.

Jr is deep in his cave, he has no boys to play with like 50 etc.......

Go to the mouth of the cave and cup yo hands and call his name, then listen to the echo,,,,,,,,,,,, NOTHING

Whats it gonna take to git Jr out da cave mang ?

Guerrero will beat Jr DOG FASHION !!!!!!!

He'll bust him up , shut dem eyes mang and have him on the floor trying to find his mouth piece
                    you're delusional. Mayweather has been in that kind of fight before with better fighters. Mayweather picks his ass apart.

I cant see Guerrero beating Cotto either, Guerrero has never been north of welterweight and you expect him to beat the best fighter in the jr middleweight division?

Tas loco...

Comment

Working...
                    X