No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis: 2004 Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    how do you go through training camp and look like this?
    get sparring partners who are fatter than you.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      how do you go through training camp and look like this?
      He could have actually have worked his ass off and still look like this if he is binging on junk food.

Comment

Everyone just stop and think Pedro Diaz is his trainer! How good of a trainer can this guy be if Solis comes in looking like this?! I mean he got one of the best Cotto's to show up for the Mayweather fight but damn, you think Emanuel Steward would train a guy to look like this?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          He's another HW i was excited about, he's still not quite as fat as Solis.

But he weighed around 200 as well before he turned pro, and even weighed around 220-225 in his early bouts. Now he's all the way up to 240 or so. I just don't get it.
          I mean I guess 230 is alright for that guy Perez you know? He packs a powerful punch and he showed it in the prizefighter tournament. But against a Klitschko he's too small, tiny arms. Solis has like an 80" reach! He definitely could be something if he cared.

Comment

around 230lbs would be fine for the Klitschko's IMO. They both have been weighing in at around 242lbs lately, 12 lbs isn't a lot in the heavyweight division.

They have never weighed as much as 250lbs, despite what some people say.

Comment

Working...
            X