Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mendoza: Canelo is The Only Option For Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mendoza: Canelo is The Only Option For Mayweather Jr.

He's been the chief adviser to 23 world champions, going back to an era when boxing had fewer world champs than pro rassling does. He's been closely associated with promotional archrivals Top Rank and Golden Boy. And he launched the meteoric ring career of unbeaten Mexican wunderkind Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

This mexican logic is so ****ing ******ed. no offense
    canelo sucks ass, doesnt deserve this fight by any means

Comment

...so much for that twitter stunt floyd pulled...

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
        This mexican logic is so ****ing ******ed. no offense
        canelo sucks ass, doesnt deserve this fight by any means
        boxing isnt about who deserves to fight who, its a business

The three highest grossing fights Floyd could take on May 5th:

1) Pacquiao
        2a) Cotto
        2b) Canelo

Comment

we dont need a fight to get drunk Anyways looks like canelo is
          the only one to step up.Seems like manny or cotto wont step up.

Comment

its just as i said !!! mayweateher was calling manny out as a publicity stunt nothing more nothing less !!!!! if he was serious about the fight he wouldnt be tring to negotiate on twitter and face book !!! he would fly to arums hopuse or to mannys house and try and hammer out a deal !!!! only a jackass would try and negotiate a multi million dollar deal via twitter facebook and fighthype !!!! come on floydie who are you fooling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              its just as i said !!! mayweateher was calling manny out as a publicity stunt nothing more nothing less !!!!! if he was serious about the fight he wouldnt be tring to negotiate on twitter and face book !!! he would fly to arums hopuse or to mannys house and try and hammer out a deal !!!! only a jackass would try and negotiate a multi million dollar deal via twitter facebook and fighthype !!!! come on floydie who are you fooling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              why do you keep telling Floyd to do that? Why dont they fly to Floyd's house?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                floyd would'nt even answer phonecalls man.....i dont know if he would now, but he likes to give it the silent treatment when people call his bluff...he has that history....

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  manny is a congressman , i doubt he can just leave whenever he feels like it especially when there is a debt crisis and a election year !!!! besides hes all the way in the philippines why whould he he fly all the way over here just to here mayweather say "i never said i wanted to fight manny , people contradict themselves all the time" !!!!! the fact is from a unbiased point of view if mayweather was serious about getting the fight done he wouldnt be nogotiatiang via twitter , he would either go over to manns or arums house or send one of his representatives to do it !!!! and guess what he hasnt done either !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    we dont need a fight to get drunk Anyways looks like canelo is
                    the only one to step up.Seems like manny or cotto wont step up.
                    canelo is a ****KING HYPEJOB nothing more nothing less....the only reason he is in the mix is because he has a lot of unintelligent fans.....

Comment

Working...
                    X