No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miranda Laughs at The Idea of a Chavez-Rubio Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miranda Laughs at The Idea of a Chavez-Rubio Rematch

Colombian middleweight Dionisio "Mister Knockout" Miranda (22-8, 19KOs) was offended when reading the statements of his upcoming opponent Marco Antonio "Veneno" Rubio (57-6-1, 49KOs), who is already looking ahead to WBC mandated rematch with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Miranda will face Rubio on July 27th at the Palenque de la Feria in Chihuahua, Mexico. Taking no chances with the local judges, Miranda will go for the knockout in the early rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

man I hope Rubio loses,i don't want to see that rematch win chavez again,no need to do it

Comment

Oh, wow. Miranda was a 1st round KO victim of the 5'4" midget Khurtsidze. Don't see how he'll last with Rubio.

Comment

i'd give the miranda that fought karmazin a chance, but it seems his chin has way deteriorated in the last couple of years.

Comment

I hope it's just Rubio hoping to get a rematch because if Chavez team is considering the fight it doesn't do anything for Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            man I hope Rubio loses,i don't want to see that rematch win chavez again,no need to do it
            Not necessarily true. It could be a completely different fight with VADA doing OSD testing. We all know of the very fishy scenario that took place in Texas the day the fought!!!

Comment

Working...
            X