No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Plans Big Run After Golden Boy Parting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Plans Big Run After Golden Boy Parting

The World Boxing Association's "super champion" at bantamweight, Panamanian Anselmo 'Chemito' Moreno (33-2-1, 12KOs) is looking for new opportunities after parting ways with Golden Boy Promotions, according to the boxer's wife and spokeswoman Rouss Laguna.

The two sides mutually agreed to go their separate ways. In 2011, Moreno signed a promotional contract for two years and four fights with Golden Boy. The four fight deal was reportedly worth $1.2 million. Under Golden Boy's banner, Moreno fought Vic Darchinyan, David de la Mora and Abner Mares.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish him all the best.

Comment

Be interesting to see who he fights next. Seems he wants to go back down in weight but there's a lot of interesting fights at SBW for him.

Comment

Hes a great little fighter. Good luck Chemito

Comment

Wonder if Moreno could be enticed to fight Rigo at 122. I know that's not a very appealing fight to many, but I'd like to see it one day.

Comment

Yamanaka vs Moreno is the fight to make at 118 now. I wouldn't mind seeming Moreno fight McDonnell now either.

Comment

Now why would Arum be interested? He said he can't promote "that style"!

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Moreno in action again

Comment

he'll get more fights,but won't get more money. arum has dirty contracts

Comment

the guy had his chances, who knows who he'll sign w/ could b local promoter Espino...w/WBA hq'd in Panama, he has a lot of local clout 4 him 2 assist....

Comment

Working...
                    X